Old 07-04-2020, 03:40 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- FemDom Edging Teasing and Prostate Milking Test Shoot-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Connor Maguire

Kink.com- FemDom Edging_Teasing and Prostate Milking Test Shoot-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Connor Maguire

Description:
Imagine a world where gorgeous_seductive_teasing_horny_bossy_beautiful women tease_edge and milk you for so long that your balls become so filled bubbling over with hot sperm that you would do just about anything and I mean anything for this woman just to pop! Welcome to my very first FemDom Edging and Teasing Test Shoot! I thought there was no better place to test this out then here with my beloved Divine Bitches members! The possibilities to tease and edge are endless! Think slow handjobs_fast handjobs_silky stocking handjobs_prostate milking_vibrators on cocks_cock stroking fuck machines_erotic electricity and juicy cyber pussies all wielded by the hottest femdom Bitches you_ve ever seen! They are in control of when and if you cum!
For the very first one I wanted to use nothing but my sexy feminine power and my magic fingers that have become legendary in making men squirm in their seats begging to cum! I bring newcomer Conner Maguire to the Armory to taunt and tease. Connor has never been with a femdom before and I promise him an experience he never forgets. I edge him for hours until finally I let him blow his wet aching load!!
xo,
M.M.~
Model:
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Connor Maguire
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 35446_Madeline_Connor.mp4
File Size : 2103.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:15
Video : AVC, 5 002 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS