Old 07-20-2019, 10:51 PM #61401
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits!- Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61402
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, crushing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61403
Модератор

Модератор

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap-on inside him... Suffer you whore, suffer in pain! I like it sadistic, sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61404
Модератор

Модератор

First came'Poppers Mindfuck', then'Completely Mindfucked By Poppers', and now here we are. You're deep in the rabbit hole, craving a good fuck up session. You want every stroke and every sniff dictated, and that's what you get. Like before, I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use P0ppers is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 18 min 11 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61405
Модератор

Модератор

You read the title. All you need is a bottle of poppers, and an ego ready to be completely deflated. Its not difficult. Just follow my instructions. And when I say hold your breath, hold it, bitch.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61406
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling very evil and so at the very start of this video I tell you that you are going to play this through TWICE for me, without pauses, and you're going to follow my every instruction. Prepare to be more trashed than you have ever been before... my little pop-p-ers slut!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61407
Модератор

Модератор

You just love getting fucked up for me don,t you? That is why before you even press play your bottle and shot glad will be ready. For this one you also need a butt plug because the moment I get you buzzed you will not be able to say no to my next requests.
Clip includes: humiliation, butt plug (obviously for you), JOI,CEI,countdown.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61408
Модератор

Модератор

This particular blonde bitch's throat is in need of training, as he's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive, turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face, my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I Coerce him to lick them, his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs, filth pouring from his lips as I Coerce every inch past his tonsils.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61409
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:52 PM #61410
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile