Old 04-28-2019, 09:13 AM #17841
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:16 AM #17842
Модератор

Модератор

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers. We are going to make you are poppers pig just as it says on my on the bottle of poppers I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:19 AM #17843
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:24 AM #17844
Модератор

Модератор

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:30 AM #17845
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:31 AM #17846
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:32 AM #17847
Модератор

Модератор

Strip Cristi Ann is princess Leia and she is horny. Even with a butt plug already in her ass she wants more. She masturbates and plays with her favorite dildo! Follow Us twitter! @AlexanderAceXXX Email us for special requests or custom videos
Models: Kink305

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:33 AM #17848
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time. We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:34 AM #17849
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 09:35 AM #17850
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile