Old 04-28-2019, 10:09 AM #17871
Модератор

Модератор

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe****/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub******Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe****Follow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:11 AM #17872
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:14 AM #17873
Модератор

Модератор

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:16 AM #17874
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:18 AM #17875
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this s**** right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy & poppers guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine. You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:20 AM #17876
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:23 AM #17877
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:26 AM #17878
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:30 AM #17879
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:32 AM #17880
Модератор

Модератор

Since it's Christmas, for the first time, I'm going to let you worship My tits and only My tits. I have to tease you first though, with My natural, perky, hot, 20-year-old boobs, giving you little flashes of My adorable nipples, before I finally let you stare and appreciate them. Merry Christmas, loser.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile