Old 05-14-2019, 06:38 AM #22861
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:39 AM #22862
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I Smoke Up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:39 AM #22863
Модератор

Модератор

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:39 AM #22864
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap, spread, and rub my pussy butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:46 AM #22865
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a crush you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:49 AM #22866
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser. Did the sight of my cleavage in this tight little red top make you come running to me? Thought you could get a glimpse? Get real. My tits are too great for you. You're such a fucking beta loser who doesn't deserve them. Beta losers don't get to look at big sexy tits. These tits are for strong alpha males only. Beta male losers only get to get teased. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:50 AM #22867
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 06:52 AM #22868
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy the glimpse into a favorite night of Carla's from her local swinger's club. The foam party orgy started with her happily on her knees, surrounded by over four young hung gentlemen ready to enjoy every piece of her mouth (and more) under the moonlit outdoor deck; it's almost too much dick for her to swallow! Be sure to message Carla Cain when ready for a custom video just for you!
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:00 AM #22869
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-14-2019, 07:00 AM #22870
Модератор

Модератор

Teasing, encouraging, dripping with seduction. I know you're a fan of large tits. Mine are a perfect 34D. I dressed up in some silky lingerie, slowly bouncing them, squeezing them, licking them, and I keep you wanting more. I have a lot of fun as I slowly remove my bra and press them in your face. Giggling as we both get turned on with excitement. Come join the fun. Appreciate and worship my boobs.
Models: ScarlettLush

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile