Old 01-24-2020, 03:26 PM #128061
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dehumanization Mind Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Dehumanization Mind Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 03:32 PM #128062
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Cock-sucking Human Ashtray - LadyToro - iwantclips

My Cock-sucking Human Ashtray - LadyToro - iwantclips

Preparing her slave for a grueling gangbang, Lady Toro coaxes him with her shiny boots, cigarette ashes and huge strap on.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 03:59 PM #128063
Модератор

Модератор

Default TOPLESS PEGGING - viviennelamour - iwantclips

TOPLESS PEGGING - viviennelamour - iwantclips

In the much used Medical Room The Goddess has her young but very servile boy on all fours. She slowly enters him and just as slowly She reveals her perfect breasts to you. Watch her breasts react to her rhythmic pegging of this lucky lad.
Models: viviennelamour

Duration: 17 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:09 PM #128064
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're a slave to financial domination. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're a slave to financial domination. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:26 PM #128065
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme P*ppers Humiliation - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Extreme P*ppers Humiliation - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

You read the title. All you need is a bottle of Aroma, and an ego ready to be completely deflated. Its not difficult. Just follow my instructions. And when I say hold your breath, hold it, bitch.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:33 PM #128066
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:35 PM #128067
Модератор

Модератор

Default THE GODDESS & LOTTIE La BELLE PEG THEIR SUB IN MEDICAL ROOM - viviennelamour - iwantclips

THE GODDESS & LOTTIE La BELLE PEG THEIR SUB IN MEDICAL ROOM - viviennelamour - iwantclips

The Goddess takes on her medical role as She and her TV assistant prepare and then insert a huge strap on into this anal slut. Hot work and The Goddess is soon down to her stylish underwear to complete the task
Models: viviennelamour

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 55.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:44 PM #128068
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 04:49 PM #128069
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-24-2020, 05:18 PM #128070
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked Up Fast - London Lix - iwantclips

Fucked Up Fast - London Lix - iwantclips

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP Aroma sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast.
*****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use Aroma is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile