Old 09-17-2019, 12:57 AM #81011
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to become a good little cumlover for me? Ready or not, I'm going to turn you into one today. I have a way with cum cravers, a special touch. I know just how to make you go through with it. I've learned that one of the very best techniques for getting a shy little cumslut to eat his own semen is to make you want it unbearably. To make you drool and beg for it. To make you desperate for that hot sticky load, and desperate to have an orgasm at all. Long, hard edges with plenty of stripping and teasing along the way. You're so close to coming, you can't even bear it. And then I tell you to ruin your orgasm. The frustration is blinding. You want that load of jizz more than anything. It's so close yet so far away. The second buildup is even more intense. You can't think of anything now except finally tasting that sweet cream. You need an orgasm. You need to slurp it down. You're so close to the big moment, and then...I tell you to ruin it again. Have you ever wanted it so badly before? With two ruined orgasms and a third building up, you look at my nearly naked body, and you're desperate. Whether you can go through with it isn't even a question now, because it's no longer a choice. It's become a need. The only thing you can think is please, please let me swallow my cum this time...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 906
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:04 AM #81012
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:22 AM #81013
Модератор

Модератор

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:28 AM #81014
Модератор

Модератор

By now you should know how much I love keeping My boys on edge for Me.

This time I want you to edge to the perky round perfection that is My ass.

I'll even give you an option to cum at the end, with a few strings attached of course.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY

Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:42 AM #81015
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:43 AM #81016
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:46 AM #81017
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:53 AM #81018
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:53 AM #81019
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 01:54 AM #81020
Модератор

Модератор

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892