Old 06-18-2019, 12:00 PM #361
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: French is well known as the language of love, and Italy's Alis Locanta has embellished his latest erotic opus with a distinctly Gallic flavor. "Pour Toi Mon Amour" means "for you my love" in English, he's chosen French-flavored music for his sound track, and in another clever touch the auteur presents the film's credits in the language, as well. One needn't speak or comprehend French to understand "Pour Toi Mon Amour," however. From the moment Nataly Von and Tiffany Doll share their first kiss they are speaking a universal language: Lust. At first they express that ardor with tender caresses, probing fingers, and adventurous tongues, but Tiffany ups the erotic ante by bringing Nataly to orgasm with the assistance of a thick, translucent pink, phallus. With the afterglow still visible on her face, Von then employs the toy on Ms. Doll with similarly orgasmic results. By turns tender and torrid, "Pour Toi Mon Amour" c'est merveilleux! (And be sure to stick around after the feature for highly entertaining and enjoyable bonus footage!)
Models: Nataly Von

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:05 PM #362
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: Alis Locanta brings the second season of his "Love For Sale" series to a close with Episode 5, that he's subtitled "Rebirth." Although the film's star, Chloe Amour, experiences her own rebirth in this concluding episode, both of her female series costars - Layla Sin and Whitney Westgate - also undergo life-changing transformations in the course of the film. With so many narrative threads, and so many tumultuous events to recount, Episode 5 is even more complex, intricate, and surprising than the four that precede it. During the interview sequences Amour reveals aspects and experiences from her past that are shocking, deeply moving, but - once things have been exposed and reconciled - lead to an ultimately uplifting and optimistic end. Amour does the lion's share of acting here, and she delivers a convincingly raw and emotional performance, but it's Layla Sin who delivers the central erotic content of the episode in an exceptionally sultry and surprising seduction of her devious and deceptive lover, Jay Smooth. This scene takes place at night, in the couple's kitchen. Sin's megawatt sensuality renders the sometimes recalcitrant Smooth powerless to resist her charms and soon he's hungrily lapping at her steaming slit. Then, with Sin stripped of her lingerie, he bends her over the table and begins to fuck her. Without warning the twosome abruptly change positions - Smooth takes a seat and Layla sits on his straining cock and rides it to a particularly surprising climax that really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Challenging, rewarding, and rich with the complexities of human sexuality and the search for love in the vastness of the universe, "Love For Sale, Season 2 - Episode 5 - Rebirth" not only brings the series to a satisfying conclusion, it also delivers an ultimately hopeful and inspiring message to anyone, anywhere, searching for physical and emotional connection.
Models: Layla Sin

Duration: 41 min 57 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:12 PM #363
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: Alis Locanta experiments with style, point of view, and presentation in his latest exploration of lesbian eroticism, "2 Girl Show." Mixing aspects of reality TV and live cam sex shows, Locanta places his two stars - Gina Devine and Kari A - in two distinct settings. The action takes place on an expansive kitchen counter. The intro and outro are delivered in an interview setting with each girl, together and apart, providing brief bits of information. When the scene is fully underway Locanta shifts, cleverly, from stylish and explicit close-in views in living, but subtly manipulated, color, and a higher, wider shot in black and white that suggests a surveillance camera. And the adventurous and inventive style only serves to heighten the eye-opening, explicit Sapphism on display. This is Kari A's first performance in a Sexart HD erotic movie - she's previously appeared in two still photo galleries - and she eagerly and expertly brings Gina to a prolonged orgasm with the use of her fingers, tongue, and a plunging purple probe. Devine, after regaining her composure, devours Kari's pussy with similarly satisfying results. The inventive style and explicit sex in "2 Girl Show" provide a double dose of erotic pleasure.
Models: Gina Devine

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:24 PM #364
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: So I get a call from my dear friend, Logan Pierce, one morning a few weeks ago. He says, and I quote, "Dude, I had this dream last night. I was lost in this place, I don't know where, and then before I knew it I was in your New York loft on the Upper West Side. I was with this woman... A stranger. She has a mask. She was beautiful, tall, mysterious, and she had short, cropped hair..."

My response was, "Dude, that's amazing. I have to film that." So I called Lily LaBeau and had her and Logan flown out to the Upper West Side where we recreated Logan's dream. While I was filming I began to see that Lily and Logan were completely into the fantasy and very into each other, and before I knew it something deeper took over between them that I was lucky enough to catch on film. Have a look to see what I mean in The Upper West Side 3, Logan's Run.
Models: Lily Labeau

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:29 PM #365
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: This is one of those moments when two lovers meet who have one thing on their minds. Pleasure. Watch our newest star, Casey Calvert, join bodies with William in a tropical setting where they are free to explore each other bodies and souls in the heat of the Tropic.
Models: Casey Calvert

Duration: 21 min 35 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:30 PM #366
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: The setting is simple: a small, well equipped private gym. On a mat surrounded by benches, weights, and barbells, a beautiful blonde performs a variety of stretches and leg lifts. When a brunette arrives and they exchange greetings we realize that the blonde - Lena Love - is the "Coach" of the film's title, and that Alyssa Reece is her client. What follows immediately is an innocent and methodical workout, mixing a variety of stretches, strength moves, yoga poses, and some dumbbell work. It's all very professional and innocent, at least in the beginning. Then the agenda shifts from personal training to personal pleasure-giving. After suckling each others' stiff nipples, Lena spreads out on a bench and Alyssa proceeds to lick and finger her until she moans and vocalizes with delight. The action next moves to the floor where Love straddles Alyssa's head and offers her pussy to an eager and hungry mouth. The workout grows even more intense when the twosome transition to the sixty-nine position for a mutually satisfying and energetically orgasmic finish. With its loving, passionate, and uninhibited action, Andrej Lupin's "Coach" can't help but excite the libido and raise the viewer's heart rate.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 22 min 20 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:35 PM #367
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: Dear William,

I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but for months now I have been watching you while you work on your boat in the marina across the street from my office, and, well, I really want to get to know you. I'm very shy and I never get out, but my friends told me to just go for it so that's what I'm doing. There's a little place in town called Le Cafe, I'm sure you know it. If you are brave enough to have an encounter with a woman you've never met then come to the cafe on Sunday at noon. I'll be waiting at a table. Please don't say anything. If you think I'm attractive, stay after the waiter pours us some champagne and we'll see what happens.

See you soon, I hope.

xoxo

Riley
Models: Riley Reid

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:36 PM #368
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: Malena's naked, flawless body is fast asleep on a bed outside by the fountain. We marvel at her incredible form as she sleeps, unaware that Hayden is near by, waiting for her chance to slip into Malena's charms. Before long, Hayden builds up the courage for an unbelievably hot afternoon encounter.
Models: Hayden Hawkens

Duration: 6 min 27 s
Size: 98.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:43 PM #369
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: The chill of autumn is in the air. The trees have lost most of their leaves, the sunshine is weak and wan, offering only flat light and precious little warmth. On another day, in another season, the rustic setting - a path along a lake - would be inviting, even inspiring. But for Michaela Isizzu, this place, on this day, offers no joy, only solitude and sadness. Once director Andrej Lupin has established Michaela's melancholy mood he follows her inside. Even as she lolls on the bed it's clear that the warm sheets offer little comfort. Alone, with nothing but her thoughts for companionship, Michaela chooses to chase away her blues with some mood-elevating erotic pleasure. The art of Lupin's directorial technique, and the power of Michaela's performance,, derives from the pronounced feeling that this isn't a performance at all. "Lonely" takes the viewer into a private world where a woman enjoys herself, by herself, for nobody's benefit but her own. She remains at least partially clothed throughout much of "Lonely," and it's only after her sexual arousal has reached a particularly feverish peak that she strips completely and lets her thrusting, probing, stroking fingers deliver her to the ultimate ecstasy. Deeply moving, exquisitely beautiful, and subtly nuanced, "Lonely" presents an intimate view of a young woman's search for satisfaction.
Models: Michaela Isizzu

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-18-2019, 12:51 PM #370
Модератор

Модератор

Synopsis: Director Alis Locanta skillfully employs an array of techniques to create a sense of privacy and shared intimacy in his latest exploration of Sapphic eroticism, "Secretly." Although the film's stars - Iwia A and Tracy Lindsay - do engage in conversation, the words they speak are whispered, murmured, inaudible to the viewer and meant only for each other. The power of their bond - the sense of mutual yearning, hunger, desire and connection - is conveyed by expression, movement, touch, and action. Iwia is the initiator and instigator of the encounter captured in "Secretly," and Tracy willingly and eagerly participates in the seduction. "Secretly" presents a sexual sojourn in which the journey is every bit as important as the destination. Nothing is rushed, every moment, every sensation is savored by both participants. Orgasm is the goal, but getting to that exquisite point is every bit as enjoyable to these secret lovers, alone in a world populated by just these two. Once Tracy has had her momentary fill, she disrobes Iwia and, using tongue and fingers, expresses her love and gratitude to her receptive and appreciative lover. And finally, in a heated bout of mutual satisfaction, the women make love, legs entwined, pussy to pussy, in the scissors position. There's poetry here, and passion, love and lust - join these two lovers as they enjoy each other "Secretly."
Models: Iwia A

Duration: 26 min 43 s
Size: 789 MiB
Download From AnzFile