Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:35 AM #11032
Модератор

Модератор

Last year I gave you the chance to cum in 2 minutes, but that was just too long for most of you weak dick premature ejaculating fucking losers. So here's something especially for the minute men. Just 1 minute to blow. Think you can handle it? My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 2 min 5 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:36 AM #11033
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”! Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL Markup codes to give Me MORE NewCrystalAddict - $14.99 Crystalownsme - 10% crystalschristmas - 25% Trying2Impress - 50% IWantCrystal - 100% earlygiftmas - 500% ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:38 AM #11034
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:43 AM #11035
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!BANNED WORD - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:45 AM #11036
Модератор

Модератор

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:45 AM #11037
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:49 AM #11038
Модератор

Модератор

Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have pissed mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last bite eats you right along with the last bite of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:53 AM #11039
Модератор

Модератор

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 11:53 AM #11040
Модератор

Модератор

Everything in your sex life revolves around my big tits. The feeling you get from my body is far too into xicating to resist. You've never felt better than when you get to jerk to my big boobs in your face. So do it again today. Prove to me your entire life revolves around these huge boobies. You will never be able to quit this addiction. You don't want to. Your going to stay wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life. You world revolves around my big, beautiful tits. Consists of:tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile