Old 08-07-2019, 03:05 PM #65601
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:14 PM #65602
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:18 PM #65603
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into sleep. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be'yes my Mistress''i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:19 PM #65604
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:22 PM #65605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ellechemy - iwantclips

Models: Ellechemy

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:27 PM #65606
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:27 PM #65607
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:32 PM #65608
Модератор

Модератор

now you can eat cum with you wife lol
Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 16 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:34 PM #65609
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 03:35 PM #65610
Модератор

Модератор

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile