Old 01-11-2020, 10:22 PM #15941
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feeding Time - - scatshop

Feeding Time - - scatshop

I have my new personal human toilet! He eats and drinks whatever his Mistress offers him from sweet ass! How much I love to shit on the slave and when the whole his face is in my shit and he smells my fragrant ass. Do you want to be my toilet too? Go through all my trials and get respect from Mistress.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:26 PM #15942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Puke Whore! - - scatshop

Puke Whore! - - scatshop

your side whore now thinks she’s pregnant?? are you fucking kidding? Now at the doctors office they are going to run tests on the puke whore and confirm your nighrmare!, What a nasty puke cunt
Models:

Duration: 25 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:33 PM #15943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lil Stink’s Scattoo’s Pt 2! - - scatshop

Lil Stink’s Scattoo’s Pt 2! - - scatshop

This is another “GOTDAYUM!!” Clip from Lil Stink!! That ass will have you cursing!! Enjoy as she Drops some serious logs from rearview. Another installment in her scat and tattoo’s series!! You can admire her art and her sharts at the same time!! Lil Stink describes pooping as her happy time, enjoy at the end when she is interrupted by her roomate while dropping a big load as she tells the roomate the same!! Lil Stink is not gonna be outdone by the newcomers in 2015!!! Enjoy as she keeps taking it to the next level!! Enjoy as she jiggles, shakes, rocks, grunts, and strains out some Lincoln Logs in this one!! This one is exclusive to scatshop only!!!
Models:

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:33 PM #15944
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Am A Dirty Dildo Fucker - - scatshop

I Am A Dirty Dildo Fucker - - scatshop

I fuck my ass with my big purple dildo until its covered in my shit..and take a few short breaks to suck my big toe….next I poop and pee a huge puddle on the floor and fuck my ass nice and deep with dirty shitty dildo. I squat and then ass ride my toy while vibing my clit with my pink vibrator wand and then I cum super hard!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:34 PM #15945
Модератор

Модератор

Default Not shaved pussy Yana we have fun - - scatshop

Not shaved pussy Yana we have fun - - scatshop

We have ceased to shave their pussy as many of you, our beloved fans and fans asking us about it you like to see hairy pussy . I was bored and I suggested to Olga a bit of fun , she agreed I took the rubber dick and beat off, first his hand and then put it in her mouth and started to suck him , about what he is hot and sweet as I’m dying you just don’t realize I caress the head of the rubber cock with tongue and your lips . When I suck cock I get Horny and I really want to me fucked in pussy and ass . I open your legs and put it inside a rubber dick in pussy and start to fuck myself , Oh yeah my hairy cunt wants sex , I’m joined Olga and rubber cock is in the hands of Olga and Olga Fucks me in the pussy I’m changing position so I was comfortable to shit during sex and as soon as Olga plunges into me with a rubber dick out of my ass starts to go a large amount of shit that it falls out of me , Oh that’s a relief I endured for so long that he could no longer contain the pressure of shit . I propose to swap to Olga and she agreed as also very excited . I’m fucking Olga, first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member about how she sweetly moans , she gets the buzz , but then when I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass Olga , Olga starts to shit , the fucking bitch out of her ass falls out too, shit , about the smell , I like it so very much , I love to shit for you , and my friend too . Two piles of shit left after us and our games on the bed , we love to play with shit it is smeared by shit to drink his own urine , in a word, we are perverts .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:37 PM #15946
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Use Banana as a Lube - - scatshop

I Use Banana as a Lube - - scatshop

I have a black toy, a ripe banana and an ass full of shit. At first I used regular lube to insert a banana, but then I peeled off the skin and insert this soft ripe banana in the ass. Lubricating my black dildo and fucking my ass a bit, I let out the banana shit, insert banana slices in the ass and fuck the ass with the dildo again and again. I smear this fragrant pile of shit on my pussy and ass, it really turns me on. I rub my clit and cum so fast … Enjoy it with me♡
xoxox
Models:

Duration: 26 min 47 s
Format: AVI
Size: 1.79 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:40 PM #15947
Модератор

Модератор

Default Puking Up My Dinner! - - scatshop

Puking Up My Dinner! - - scatshop

I am a filthy girl! I get turned on by the nastiest things in the world! Like poop and pee and especially vomit! I love how disgusting and nasty it smells and how gross it feels coming up! I want to puke for you! I want you to see me puke all over myself!
Watch me eat my dinner and drink my milk! Lasagna and milk will make the best chunky, yucky puke! I slowly eat my dinner as I talk dirty for you. I tell you all about how soon my dinner is going to be vomited up!
As soon as I’ve finished my meal I start to gag! My milk comes up first! Look at the blast of milk come spewing out of my mouth! Then I shove my fingers down my throat and really puke for you! The gagging noises are so disgusting and the smell is awful! Puke is flying out of my mouth! It gets all over my naked tits and my belly! Gross! There is puke everywhere! I’m such a nasty puke girl!
I hope you enjoy watching me puke!
I filmed this video with two different cameras so you can get two amazing views of this video!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:44 PM #15948
Модератор

Модератор

Default Turd Cutter Series. Shit & Showoff: Part 2 - - scatshop

Turd Cutter Series. Shit & Showoff: Part 2 - - scatshop

Back with part 2 in the series! I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out thick, satisfying turds. Sometimes I don't have in the day to devote towards a big video-but I still love to switch that camera on and capture that day's load, and show it off! I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations. get close ups, and maybe even hear how it smells, and what I ate
Old 01-11-2020, 10:47 PM #15949
Модератор

Модератор

Default Drunk Girl Puking Hard at Party - - scatshop

Drunk Girl Puking Hard at Party - - scatshop

In this video, I’m vomiting at a party after getting really drunk. I was there with a friend and I don’t know who’s party it was so I threw up all over this stranger’s toilet. Watch me vomit everything in my belly, heaving with my eyes tearing up. I even show you a close up of what came out of me during my puking session. This is 5+ minutes of hardcore puking. And of course I kept drinking afterwards. Party!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 10:50 PM #15950
Модератор

Модератор

Default Introducing Sparkle! “I can’t believe I’m doing This!!” - - scatshop

Introducing Sparkle! “I can’t believe I’m doing This!!” - - scatshop

Once again we introduce the DeBoo-Boo of a sexy new hotty in the lovely Sparkle!!! This Caramel Complexioned cutie pie, is a shy young rising professional. This one is a major coop for scat lovers as it was not easy recruiting this PYT!!! Folks think money is all it takes, but trust that is only the easy part! Just met her last week and it was a challenge just getting her to look at her own poop in the bowl – let alone mustering up the confidence to record it for us all!! A week later she was spreading nice and wide to show off the phat logs you will see in these Four Great clips!! At only 23, she is still in the prime of her life and a sexy fit little shorty!! That ass and skin will drive you crazy!!! They all start off a little shy, but watch this cutie pie open up right in front of us – I mean that literally and figuratively speaking!! Lol enjoy more from this ebony goddess to come in the future!!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 7 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile