Old 05-28-2019, 01:49 AM #27121
Модератор

Модератор

You need control. You have mastered the obedience of a jerk off instruction and even manage to cum on countdown. But it doesn't stop there. This time you will sacrifice ejaculating for me for a whole week. You will stroke, i will encourage you to jerk and worship me, until i tell you to stop. Right at the edge. You will watch this clip daily, for a week, stroking yourself longingly until you are right on the edge. Then after your week is up, and not before, you will watch the clip to the end. This is a great way for you to learn control without chastity. To sacrifice for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 01:53 AM #27122
Модератор

Модератор

I'm gonna give you some Really hot instructions for stroking your cock. I even have one here to lead by example. I want you to get your cock nice and lubed up and start slowly rubbing it up and down, just feel your cock in your hand as you let everything else go. It's just Me and you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:08 AM #27123
Модератор

Модератор

You'd be ashamed if someone walked in on you stroking your hard cock, wouldnt you? What would you say, what would you do? You always watch my clips with headphones on and try not to make a peep as you pump away. This time, I want you to do something different. All you need is a chair and something to tie your hand down with. And away you'll pump and stroke. I'll tell you how to stroke and things might just get a little risky! I can't help it, though- you're fun to tease. I know you'll be a little afraid, but dont worry. Nobody will hear!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:09 AM #27124
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever. Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:14 AM #27125
Модератор

Модератор

I'm always so horny. My LadyCock is insatiable. Today I really, really need to cum. I start to rub one out. My LadyCock is so fucking hard under My pantyhose. As I get hotter I begin to fantasize that you are licking and sucking My huge cock. I need to cum so badly that I think of filling your man ass with loads of My LadyCum. Faster and hotter I can't hold back any longer and My bulging LadyCock begins to erupt. Futanari girls like Me are never 'one and done', so I have to keep stroking and the cum keeps cumming. So much that it passes through My pantyhose and gets all over My sexy nails.This Clip Features: Futanari / Futa / Pantyhose / Fantasies
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:21 AM #27126
Модератор

Модератор

another lesson for my Joi addicted sub you will learn how to resist and denial your own orgasm ,i know how weak you are for my sexy joi games.. but yes you have to resist you have to learn and feel that unlimited pleasure of control your self even when your dick super hard and you almost on the edge you still have to SAY NO!pleasure will be unreal!I will tease you.. and you have to ready for that erotic tease..even its gone be so hard you will stop In the right moment...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:24 AM #27127
Модератор

Модератор

You've just been hired by a huge firm. Today you've been called in after hours, by me, the CEO of the company. You can't deny your scared. You never do anything after work, your pretty much the worlds most boring man. Your life is about to change. I'm a super controlling woman who knows exactly what she wants. When i saw you, so innocent, typical boring wimp. Just like the perfect prey to control, i knew you were perfect to play with. I love to make men jerk off to me and claim them as my personal toys. From now on you won't even have enough juice left for your boring wife/girlfriend, you won't even be able to perform. You'll be drained by me everyday, giving me what i want, CONTROL. Denying your partner, unable to even get hard for her, she will eventually leave you. You wouldn't dare answer back, I'm the CEO of the company, hotter and scarier than your wife! You'll just accept your new position in life and be my wimpy, office jerking puppet. Now strip! Do your job.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:27 AM #27128
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on poppers and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:33 AM #27129
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-28-2019, 02:34 AM #27130
Модератор

Модератор

You must obey. You want to obey. Nothing matters other than my voice and my commands. You will stroke for me until your brains are dribbling out of your cock ...
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile