Old 04-03-2020, 08:11 PM #140361
Модератор

Модератор

Default Elegant Toe Sucking Consequences - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

Elegant Toe Sucking Consequences - AMAZON Goddess Harley - iwantclips

This slave took one look at me in this elegant latex gown and said he would do anything to suck my toes! Well, I let him have it and then I am really gonna let him have it! LOL! Wouldn't you like to in in debt like this to me? Email me if you are ready to be a film slave and suffer the painful consequences!
Categories: Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:16 PM #140362
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You're Weak - MissLuscious - iwantclips

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:20 PM #140363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Party Props - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

Party Props - Gynarchy Goddess - iwantclips

I'm hosting a party, and my slaves are here to do a job. One is an ashtray, the other merely a tongue to clean the heels and dirty feet of my guests. They do not talk. They do not move. They are objects and they will be treated as such. They are here to worship every Woman that walks in and out of my patio. If one drop of ash is found at the end of the night, or one Woman complains of aching feet or dirty shoes - there will be hell to pay.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:21 PM #140364
Модератор

Модератор

Default Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:24 PM #140365
Модератор

Модератор

Default Strapon suck training - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Strapon suck training - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

I like all My sissy sluts to be well prepared and trained. You sissy slut will work for Me and do the best job that you can in order to make Me pleased with your slutty skills. Sucking, gagging and being fucked by big strap-ons or cocks will be your new daily duty. Worship Mt strap-on and show Me you know to do in practice what you know in theory, Show Me you are a worthy sissy slut to be in My sluts harem.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:32 PM #140366
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking goddess: waste your marriage on me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Homewrecking goddess: waste your marriage on me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:36 PM #140367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Last? II:StepMommy Edition - MissaX.com - iwantclips

Can You Last? II:StepMommy Edition - MissaX.com - iwantclips

Includes: Two cum shots: Hand job, cream pie, Brianne Blu as Step-Mommy.Make step-mommy cum or else...It's your 18th birthday, you remember step-Mommy waking you up, then you vaguely remember rolling around bound and gagged inside of a trunk, and now you are finally coming into consciousness, tied to a table. You see an interrogation light, and the smell of some old dusty place with step-Mommy's perfume, your eyes jet around and then you see her. She's dressed like a dominatrix, wearing the familiar gloves you've seen adorn her hands when she goes out at night, her favorite red heels, she smiles warmly and tells you why you've been tied up.It's now time to make step-Mommy cum. You feel the cold steel in your mouth, but step-Mommy promises not to hurt you unless you can make her cum. Can you handle step-Mommy's tight, wet pussy sliding up and down on your hard cock. step-Mommy purrs, "be a good boy," as she smiles at you wickedly. The pressure is high when your life is at stake.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:37 PM #140368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Riding BJ and 69! Great time - MissPaleGirl - iwantclips

Riding BJ and 69! Great time - MissPaleGirl - iwantclips

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:41 PM #140369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Taboo - College Summer Break - Reagan Foxx - iwantclips

Taboo - College Summer Break - Reagan Foxx - iwantclips

Reagan Foxx's first ever taboo video and it's insane. See what happens when you have a horny MILF, a husband that is always working and son home for college summer break. The son comes home from college to be greeted by his sexy Step-Mom that all his friends would LUV to bang. As usual the husband calls that he'll be late once again...This time the horny Step-Mom, Reagan, decides she wants to lay out by the pool and while undressing in the same room as her son, who's supposedly taking a nap, gets caught....and the rest...let's just say it gets wildly kinky and HOT
Models: Reagan Foxx

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-03-2020, 08:46 PM #140370
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: