Old 11-08-2019, 05:02 PM #103491
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103492
Модератор

Модератор

Gross! A small dick and an addiction to Aroma?! I'm glad you've come to your senses and realize that our relationship is the best thing you could ever ask for. You pay me, buy my clips, buy me gifts, and I allow you to touch that pathetic excuse for a cock and sniff Aroma while you stare at my perfection. So go ahead start with one big hard sniff, shrimp dick....
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103493
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103494
Модератор

Модератор

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103495
Модератор

Модератор

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103496
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103497
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face. “God I just can't wait for his dick!” Natalya Yelps out as she climaxes while using Lizzy. When she's finished, Natalya makes Lizzy get underneath the bed. That is the spot Lizzy has to be in when Natalya's boyfriend comes over to fuck her. Lizzy needs to hear how a man with a nice cock can please a woman better than a lesbian ever could. (6:01 long)
Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Face Sitting, Female Orgasm
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:03 PM #103498
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:04 PM #103499
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 05:04 PM #103500
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile