Old 09-16-2019, 10:18 AM #11601
Модератор

Модератор

The toilet slave is just finished with the pile of shit, as it gushes out of Lady Domis mouth. She pukes the slaves on his stupid face. Then it’s Lady Kimi’s turn. Thick chunks are vomited. Most vomit lands on the floor. With the spoon, the Scatqueens cunt must take everything and push it into his dirty mouth. The puke is chewed nicely before being swallowed. A movie for vomit-eaters.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:00 PM #11602
Модератор

Модератор

To visit me came to meet new neighbors. Young couple 25 and 18 years old. I had a slave girl and our short gatherings grew into a real Orgy. The young girl turned out to be a professional cocksucker. She likes to suck cock and throat Blowjob. She puked and sucked. My slave girl also tried to keep up with her. The man was so excited, he fucked both in all holes. Young man from Serbia, very hot. And in a fit of passion could not give up the scat. His young wife was confused and shocked, but watched with interest as her husband ate and licked the shit out of my ass. Nothing, next time and she will try my shit. I'm sure they'll both be my toilets very soon.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 44 min 54 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 04:16 PM #11603
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST – Your know that your female slave sometimes wets in her panties and you make fun of her for that. You slap and spank her like a little girl and put her in diaper, laughing at her. You make fun of her because she must wear a diaper, while she cries and says that she doesn’t need it. You leave her alone, still in diaper, and, when you are back, you discover that she has shitted herself. You show her all dirty. You change her diaper, then you shit in another diaper and push her face into your shit (if she cries, it’s even better; she must undergo all what you want), you laugh and show her dirty face to the camera; you denigrate and verbally abuse her and say that it will get worse and worse for her. She will become your toy-baby….

ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA – Vorrei che la tua schiava si presenti da te e te inizi a desiderla perche sai che si piscia addosso.. La riempi di schiaffi e sculacciate come se fosse una bambina e le metti il pannolino ridendo di lei (prendendola per il culo perché deve portare il pannolino e lei che piange e frigna dicendo che non le serve).. La lasci un attimo da sola con il pannolino e scopri che si è cagata addosso….nel video fai vedere come è tutta sporca ecc.. La cambi e poi prendi un pampers sporco di merda da te e glielo spiaccichi in faccia (se piange e non vuole ancora meglio lei deve subire quello che vuoi te) te ridi e fai vedere come è sporca la sua faccia e si sente la tua voce che che la insulti e le fai capire che sarà sempre peggio per lei).. Deve diventare la tua neonata giocattolo…
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 05:08 PM #11604
Модератор

Модератор

One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls’ asses.
This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christina’s shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victoria’s poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christina’s shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 06:07 PM #11605
Модератор

Модератор

My morning was hectic. I was so busy today that I had to simply "hold it". I couldn't get home fast enough. the moment I got into the room I bent over opened my ass cheeks and the soft shit glided out. You can hear is splats as it falls to the floor. It made such a mess on my thighs and legs I wiped for ever to get it off. I also smeared on my cheeks.
Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:11 PM #11606
Модератор

Модератор

The training of the new slave of the Divine Mistress Giorgia, to transform it into her complete toilet, is almost over. The slave knows that this is a condition he had to accept in order to gain the privilege of being part of the many slaves owned by the splendid Goddess: and accepted it by submitting to her immense power.
After making Her beautiful feet worshiped as a sign of devoted submission, the Mistress orders Her human toilet to position himself. The slave, with discipline, swallows every single drop of the abundant piss that the Goddess makes directly in his mouth. But today the Mistress has a really full intestine and, when she begins to shit on the face of her slave, the quantity of feces is very great. The Mistress is very funny of the result and laughs at taste. But the slave cannot breathe with his face completely covered. So he is forced to open his mouth and a part of her feces ends up inside. The Mistress can’t take it anymore with laughter and to increase the slave’s humiliation, she spits in his face and in his mouth … Divine Mistress Giorgia!
Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 07:31 PM #11607
Модератор

Модератор

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently. All slaves know what’s coming. First, she pisses but still with a hard beam in his slave’s mouth. Then follows a huge shit sausage that lands on his face. The whole bunch has to be eaten. For that she pushes the pile of shit deep into his throat. The toilet slave has problems and asks if he really has to eat everything. What a question. Naturally. Lady Domi flushes his dirty hole with piss. The slave swallows as fast as he can. But the Scatqueens are not satisfied yet.

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:14 PM #11608
Модератор

Модератор

Toilet slave Vitaliy: I love the taste of female shit! Friday. Ahead of the weekend. Mrs. Christina and Victoria invited me to their place in the evening. They often do this, because after a drunken party, before going to bed, girls need to empty their intestines and bladder. They rarely use the toilet for this. They usually use a man's mouth and fill his stomach with their stinky shit and urine. In addition, girls do not always use toilet paper, because slave licks girl’s dirty ass after the toilet.
This time Mistresses did not want to shit in the evening. So they left me for the night in their apartment, and I had to sleep on the floor in the toilet room. The girls slept almost before dinner, and I already felt hungry. I sat and dreamed of that lunch, which I would soon receive. The first was Mrs. Christina. She laid out on a plate a portion of stinky brown porridge, and half filled the glass with her yellow drink. Then, Mrs. Victoria filled the glass to the brim. She pushed for a very long time. Brown sausages came out of her ass one after another and formed a fragrant chocolate pudding. The pudding turned out to be variegated, with a large number of interspersed seeds. Mistress decided not to use toilet paper, and I had to cleanly lick her ass with my tongue.
The plate was full, the glass was also filled to the brim. And I finally got down to dinner. I am very grateful to my Mistresses for the delicious food that they prepaired for me.

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 10:50 PM #11609
Модератор

Модератор

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently. All slaves know what’s coming. First, she pisses but still with a hard beam in his slave’s mouth. Then follows a huge shit sausage that lands on his face. The whole bunch has to be eaten. For that she pushes the pile of shit deep into his throat. The toilet slave has problems and asks if he really has to eat everything. What a question. Naturally. Lady Domi flushes his dirty hole with piss. The slave swallows as fast as he can. But the Scatqueens are not satisfied yet.

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 11:43 PM #11610
Модератор

Модератор

Lick the shit from my foot! How hard is the slave’s life. Recently I was visiting Mrs. Christina and Victoria, and they brutally beat me with a whip. But it seems they liked to admire my streaked back. So this time, my visit to them began with the fact that they again took a whip. One Mistress was beating, and at the same time I had to look into the eyes of other Mistress and endure.
The Mistresses compensated my patience by allowing me to admire their magnificent bodies, beautiful breasts. But most importantly, they allowed me to lick their feet. Licking feet of girls is one of the best things a slave is allowed to do. But this time I had to do it in a special way, because their feet were stained with their shit. This time the Mistresses didn't shit into the mouth, and didn't shit to the plate. They had defecated to the floor, had forced the second slave to lick their asses, after which they began to dunk their feet into the crap and forced me to eat shit from their feet. Mrs. Christina is on the same diet, so her poops was, as usual, bitter and very smelly. Ms. Victoria was pooping for a very long time. In the evening, she ate a lot of vegetables, so her shit was not as hard as usual, and it was sweet. The Mistresses are gone. I stayed with the taste of their shit and urine in my mouth. And then, I had to lick the floor for a long time, on which lay the poop of two beautiful girls.

Duration: 27 min 20 s
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile