Old 05-31-2019, 12:59 PM #1891
Модератор

Модератор

So I took a shit for this other video shoot I did… and when I turned off the camera, I thought, damn, that’s a fine load of shit right there. I could spare a moment to have a little fun before I clean up and send someone lucky my shit to eat, couldn’t I?
Old 05-31-2019, 01:00 PM #1892
Модератор

Модератор

We did not go to the toilet and before that I have Olga’s stomach hurt , I guess that got what needed to our body . We decided to have some fun and I invited Olga to be patient and not to go to the toilet until we’re sure that that’s here right now, we’ll explode from diarrhea , Olga agreed . We undressed before the goal we were dressed in only stockings ,and I lay down on the couch and Olga got on top of me and I began to caress the anus Olga with her tongue , Oh what is he sweet Oh, what a sweet hairy pussy Olga I drive Olga’s anus with her tongue I love to caress ass , Olga tells me she wants to shit and I open my mouth and Olga starts to fill my mouth with diarrhea , Oh yeah that’s just it, not what you say I like the shit Olga , my mouth full of shit in my body drains diarrhea , I’m all in the shit . Olga and I switch places and now Olga from bottom to caress my anus while I’m on top , Oh my God so nice to me , I want her in my ass his tongue Olga does so , I ask Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens and I fill the mouth of Olga liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah Olga is very happy from the fact that her mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea out of my ass . The body of Olga flow Olga diarrhea, mouth full shit and Olga begin to kiss . This simply superb and hot video where we shit each other’s mouth and eat their own shit .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:04 PM #1893
Модератор

Модератор

Racing to eat shit. First, the girls relieve stress and beat the slave with a whip in full force, the weather was cold – it helped the girls warm up! The girls were well prepared – they ate a lot! The girl’s goal is to force the slave to swallow the shit in 10 seconds. The slave is working at the limit – he has not received such a load for a long time and did not swallow with such speed.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:08 PM #1894
Модератор

Модератор

New toilet slave Norman! He is an influential man in business and he decided to serve our girls! He wanted to know what feels like a living toilet for beautiful girls. But he did not think that the taste of female shit is very nasty. He said – “I can not swallow any more”, the girls laughed and answered – “We have no word – I can not.” Watch and enjoy!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 33 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:21 PM #1895
Модератор

Модератор

Hi) Today i present REALLY AWESOME video, i take BIG dildo, smearing my TASTY shit on it and masturbate, lick shit, suck dildo and smearing face + body my brown creamy!)
This long video have many funny moments and Extra bonus in the end, i hope you like, rate and more, love you gays you AWESOME. KISS YOU and STAY TUNED 8)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 15 min 28 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 891 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:25 PM #1896
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request:
“I'd like a movie where you have LOTS of fart (real not pumped) to start off with in sexy shiny tight pants (can be grey leggings). You smell and get hot to your farts. Then you take a big shit in leggings and sit in it and squish around in it. Then you take off your leggins and shove your face into your shit finally eating your shit out of your leggins. Very very messy, smear on body and face, feel free to masturbate in your ass and/or pussy”
If you like my video please give me 5stars♡
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:30 PM #1897
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request.If you like my video rate me please♡
“Sooo id like for you to shit in your hand and finger your ass to get as much shit as you can out. When you do smear some on and around your pussy and asshole and inner thighs. Then show how shitty your fingers are and finger your pussy with ur shitty fingers. Then take as much shit as you can and try to stuff as much as you can inside your pussy and finger it so i can see some shit oozing out. Play with yourself and ur shitty pussy as you squeeze it out only to stuff it all back in so ur pussy is full of shit. Keep stuffing ur pussy with all ur shit and shitting it out a few times. Then get as much shit as you can inside again and fuck ur shitty pussy with a dildo so i can see all the shit comin out. Then get some shit and cover the dildo completely with shit and suck it and deepthroat it so ur spit is all brown and shitty droolin out of ur mouth. Mush some more shit around in ur mouth and spit it on ur pussy and smear more shit all over ur body and play with urself till you cum?”
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 25 min 46 s
Size: 1.93 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 01:33 PM #1898
Модератор

Модератор

In the beginning of the video I put on a pair of skinny jeans – no panties. I kneel on a chair and poop into the jeans with camera pointed at my butt. Once I am done I take the jeans off slowly to reveal a big mess in the jeans and all over my ass. I then use the pant leg to wipe my ass off. It was quite messy hehe I even managed to get some poop on my foot
Old 05-31-2019, 01:36 PM #1899
Модератор

Модератор

Mmm, the first thing I think about when I wake up is how much I need to poop, and how good it feels to feel it pushing against the inside of my anxious little butthole, my turds and ready to burst all over the floor! I tease you with my curves and my tight pooper and tell you how excited I am to unload… I pull my buttcheeks apart and push out a HUGE load, count all those pieces of shit that come out of my asshole baby… one, two, three, four, five, six… seven… on and on… and it all CRASHES onto the floor in a GIANT SHIT PIE, the biggest I’ve ever had and I show you all the details and talk about my poop and how neat this load is, the kind of food I ate… the smell… it’s quite a load to behold!
Old 05-31-2019, 01:37 PM #1900
Модератор

Модератор

Our dear fans, today you will see Alisa and Carolina on our video of two of your favorite models. The girls will eat each other’s shit. Alice nakakala in a plate of Carolina, who was standing on the table, and Karolina nakakala in a plate of Alice and Carolina still filled the glass with urine, they will drink this urine with poop. The girls sat down at the table and leisurely ate poop and washed down with urine. Alice ate faster than Caroline, she was still eating from Caroline’s plate. Caroline was a little hard to eat and swallow shit, but she coped with it. Probably Carolina’s shit was a little tastier than Alice’s shit, since Alice ate with great pleasure))))
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 43 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile