Old 05-31-2019, 04:49 PM #1981
Модератор

Модератор

You’re just starving for my shit, and I can’t wait to feed it to you… I tease you for wanting it so badly, and let you watch my asshole open and close, over and over again, with the turdle head just barely sticking out, begging to be eaten… I tell you what to do when you’ve got my package of shit in your lap, and you’re watching this video of me preparing it for you–you’re only allowed to cum when I say so, toilet. Mmm, my shit tastes so fucking sweet today, it’s a delight, and I just love stuffing my mouth with my own shit and licking it… I want you to take a turd and jerk off with my shit, and do what I’m doing–cum with my shit in your mouth, when I cum with my shit in my mouth–the SAME shit, that’s in your mouth right now, as you’re watching this, we’re cumming together, sharing my shit… it’s so delicious~
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 04:50 PM #1982
Модератор

Модератор

You’re just dying for my shit, so I agree to send you some with my love… and tease you for enjoying scat just as much as I do… Only, well, my shit is so fucking sweet and delicious today, I’m having a hard time packing it up for you! I love it, the feeling of my shit stretching my hole and teasing myself, pushing it out just a little, then sucking it back in my ass, in and out, over and over again… and when I pick up the turds, I absolutely love how they smell and describe it to you, and the taste… uugh, you can see me swooning from the taste of my own raw shit, it’s so, fucking. good. I can’t stop myself! I’m supposed to be saving this shit for you, not me! Ugh, I’m so jealous you get to keep this shit… if you don’t tell me all about it, I’ll be so pissed! You just gotta tell me what you do when you get my shit…. fuck…I lose myself a couple of times in this video, I’m so caught up with how hot it is to taste my shit, keep getting so wet, wanting so badly to just use this shit to get off with… but I have to be a good girl, don’t I? And send this shit to you instead, for you to enjoy? Fuck, you BETTER enjoy it. You better fucking cum with my shit in your mouth! Dammit, I’m trying to pack away this shit but I can’t stop tasting it…. and I want to keep touching myself, putting this shit to my clit and sucking on it while I jerk off, but I’ve gotta prepare your gift and send it… Uugh, just one taste, and I swear, you’ll be addicted… hell, it’s my OWN shit, and I already am… <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 04:52 PM #1983
Модератор

Модератор

Hi) Thats my new video) In this clip i shit really BIG pile of sweet shit. My husband start smearing hot shit on your dick and i stroke to him) Few min later i am start to suck his shitty stick, thats transform to dirty sex and cum in my mouth. Il be very happy if you leave your review on this video, if you like of course) Check my store for new video and stay tuned)) *kiss*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 04:58 PM #1984
Модератор

Модератор

Heeeeeey hi!))) How are you doing? ))
The new season is nearing the release!) Until then, here’s another super cool video) In it I shit in a condom, smear face and Tits. Licking ass husband, deep Blowjob, he cums on my face!) It was really cool!) I think this video will please you and you will get a lot of fun when watching!) Video contains original audio track, so you can easily hear all the sighs that I make!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 588 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:06 PM #1985
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been a bad girl for daddy.
Time for my punishment be his dirty little puke and piss whore.
Drink piss? sure
Puke it up and re eat it? Check
Wash my hair with piss and puke? You betcha!
Ill do anything to please him and show him im a worthy slut.
Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:07 PM #1986
Модератор

Модератор

Cooking brownies naked and adding a special ingredient shit in the mixture mix it all on a bake. Yummy!!
Xxxx
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:07 PM #1987
Модератор

Модератор

Sweet dessert of women’s panties! The sweetest treat for a real toilet slave is to enjoy the taste of the crap from women’s panties! Really cool to feel the smell of female shit in beautiful panties and wait for the girl to allow to enjoy this taste!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 4 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:13 PM #1988
Модератор

Модератор

Amadahy smokes a cigarette and texts Her boyfriend while sitting on the toilet. Below Her, a human septic system lies waiting. Goddess is on Her period. She removes Her tampon and lays it on the septic system's chest. It will be for later. She needs for it to swallow all the rest before receiving Her sacred monthly gift. Amadahy pees. The mouth struggles to receive every drop of Her golden essence. Its face becomes covered with the Goddess' marking. Amadahy begins to have a movement. She ashes her cigarette into the toilet. Amadahy decides to insert a lube-filled syringe into Her body to remove the rest of the movement. She wants to make sure the toilet slave receives it all. After the petite enema, Amadahy goes back to shopping and texting on her phone. She greedily stuffed an extra-large pizza all by Herself a few hours earlier. It was an excellent way to satisfy Her period cravings, but now She wants it out. Fluid from the enema drips into the slave, and finally, the rest of the period-binge pizza evacuates Her body. Amadahy extinguishes her lit cigarette on the toilet slave's tongue. It struggles with the live ember. After extinguishing, Amadahy places the butt inside its mouth. Then, She finally adds the gift of Her saturated tampon. Amadahy digs Her heels into the slave's stomach as it fills. Its face is now covered with Her. She leaves the slave to go meet up with her boyfriend. The slave lies very quiet and still while it is alone, waiting. Amadahy returns later. She has to go again. She lights another cigarette, and again She texts while sitting on the toilet. Amadahy goes a second time. The slave tries to take it all, but misses some. It's all supposed to go inside! Amadahy tells it to find and swallow what it's missed. The slave obediently puts the rest of his Goddess' shit where it belongs. When Amadahy has finished, She ignores that slave while reading an article on her phone. Occasionally, She uses its mouth for ash. (9:54 long)
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:13 PM #1989
Модератор

Модератор

I'm looking super cute in a pink fishnet outfit. I create a huge piss fountain and then I become extremely playful in the huge puddle I made including seat spins and body rolls hehe. My gymnastic background peeks out just a little bit in this video! I was so happy playing in my own piss.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 05:16 PM #1990
Модератор

Модератор

Yana and Olga love to fill each other mouths with shit especially liquid diarrhea . This time Yana and Olga were doing to each other anulingus , their tongues caressed each other anus , but in that moment when she was fondling the anus Yana , Yana launched a great stream of liquid shit into the mouth of Olga , but John is not finished she repeated this several times , Oh yeah Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana took the rubber cock , and thrust into the mouth of Olga when Olga was a mouth full of liquid shit .Then Olga and Yana are reversed , now Yana caressed the anus Olga , And Olga, too, fills the mouth diarrhea Olga , Oh Yes she does it a few times , mouth Yana took a large quantity of liquid shit diarrhea , Olga also put Yana in her mouth rubber member , when Yana had a mouth full of liquid shit . In this clip the girls fill each other mouths with liquid shit diarrhea , fart , and play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile