Old 06-06-2019, 08:19 AM #2991
Модератор

Модератор

I took a weekend vacation. In my relaxed state I took major poops. Well before and after my outing.
The first video is a lot of large nuggets. Full view of my ass.. lots and lots of poop.
Second video was shot in a public bathroom.. I pulled my dress up stood over the toilet. I was nervous at first . Still i stood over bowl pushed out several turds. I also peed. Full shot of ads and thighs. Huge payload.
Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 08:27 AM #2992
Модератор

Модератор

I am sitting in my kiddie pool surrounded by cans and jars of sloppy, messy food! I have beans, nacho cheese, ranch dressing, ketchup, tuna, mini wennies, soup, cranberries, mustard, and even god food! Yuck! I am going to empty every single jar and can all over my body! I want to get completely covered in this filthy! I start to smear my body is so much food! It all mixes together and gets gross fast! Soon I am covered in this disgusting food mess and sitting in a pool of food!
I am getting so turned on! I love being filthy and messy! I grab my dildo and start to fuck my horny, cock hungry cunt! I want to be fucked in this pool of food so bad! Come join me and get messy with me! You can fuck my cunt and ass and mouth and fill me with food and filth! I am so close to cumming! I cant believe how incredibly turned on I am from covering my body in messy food! Oh god! Im going to cum! Watch me have an amazing, intense orgasm in my pool of food!
I have one more surprise for you! I have a pie crust here and I need to fill it with something! I hold the pie crust under my ass and push out a nice fat load of steaming hot shit! Look at this beautiful shit pie I have! How yummy it looks!
I want to smear my shit all over myself too! Im going to push this shit pie right into my face! I countdown and then SPLAT! I shove the pie right into my face! My shit gets all over my messy face and in my hair! Oh! Its so hot! Ive never been so filthy!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 25 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 08:41 AM #2993
Модератор

Модератор

THIS MULTI-SCENE CLIP FEATURES MS. NIGERIAN NAOMI ON THE COUCH PLAYING WITH HERSELF WHILE HOLDING IN SOME WATER IN HER ASS. WHEN SHE STARTS TO CUM SHE LOSES CONTROL OF UR ASS MUSCLES AND RELEASES A PRESSURE STREAM OF POOPY WATER ON HER BARE LIVING ROOM FLOOR.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 08:43 AM #2994
Модератор

Модератор

We havent been here with You Guys for a while, but now were back with hot and kinky vid. Today I kept a poo inside my ass for all day long in order to give it warm smelly shit just in Teejays hands. I love when he smearing it all over my face, body, hair. Believe me sex was awesome and I hope You will enjoy with us.
Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:23 AM #2995
Модератор

Модератор

This is part 3 of a very long 5 part series of the most amazing scat play I've ever done!
Look at me covered in 20 loads of shit! I am 100% coated in a thick layer of SHIT! It is everywhere! From my head and hair to my ass and toes! It makes me so happy to be covered in 20 loads of my sweet, stinky shit! I am so turned on, so horny, so in love with the idea of being the most disgusting scat pig that I can be!
Do you want to watch me fuck my horny scat loving pussy? Will you please let me come for you? ; )
Watch as I play around in my bathtub and rub my sexy body and my pretty pussy with shit! I scrape some chunks of poo off the floor of my tub and pile it all up inform on my pussy! I grab a handful of it and start to push it into my cunt! I love talking dirty to you while I'm covered in shit and playing nasty games with my poo poos! I get some shit into my pussy and then I grab my little candy cane dildo and start to force fuck the shit inside of my hole! I love getting shit in my pussy! I love imagining that it's you fucking my dirty cunt hole! I think about all the nasty things I want you to do to me and it puts me over the edge! I have a massive intense orgasm while I'm fucking my shit into my pussy!
Do you want to watch me cum for you while I'm being a dirty nasty scat girl?
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:29 AM #2996
Модератор

Модератор

If do you like farts , push out sounds this video for you , here you can view deep inside my ass , my pink asshole , a lot Gape and Pushing asshole with great farts sounds and wet ass juice .
Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:31 AM #2997
Модератор

Модератор

Extreme video . In this video you will see how I shit and piss is very close to the camera . After out of my ass, shit came out I took a gynecologic speculum spread her pussy and began to thrust into her shit hole . It was very beautiful and exciting . I like everything unusual and new . I also liberally smeared his shit on this video .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:32 AM #2998
Модератор

Модератор

I love to gape my asshole with my big toys! Watch me gape my asshole on my bed and then give myself a high volume enema with milk, ending in a huge explosive milk release! At the end of the clip I show you the milk that came out with little chunks of my poo floating in it.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:42 AM #2999
Модератор

Модератор

Olga and Yana I love to experiment . This time the girls arranged lesbian show , Oh yeah Ian is caressing pussy of Olga language and then injects her cunt with a rubber cock , Olga gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana , then the girls change places , and now Yana lay on the floor and widely spread their legs and Olga began to caress Janas pussy , then Olga introduces Yana in pussy rubber cock on and fucking Yana like a whore . Then Olga takes the crystal vase and starts to shit and piss in it , the vase is gradually filled with shit and urine , after Olga was the turn of Yana . Yana also began to fill with piss and shit vase , then Yana and Olga began drinking from a vase , as warmly and beautifully , and then she was dumped from the bowl the shit in his mouth , and gave the vase to Olga Olga also dumped from the bowl itself shit in your mouth . Olga and Yana I love to experiment and shoot for you extreme videos . Any of you can do Zach for filming the video clip on your scenario . We are ready to perform almost everything . Learn more about our offer when communicating .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:51 AM #3000
Модератор

Модератор

My oh my the sounds and logs coming out this woman are blowing my Mind!! Enjoy as Diva Staxxx delivers her best so far!! From new angles below, above, front facing and rearview!! Keyword being Rearview!!! I cant get enough of her juicy 60 inch ass!!! its like this womans body is about 53% booty!!! Diva Staxxx loves putting on a show for all her toilet fetish freaks out there!! Enjoy as she lets rip in home, at work, at the mall and even a hospital in these Five Great clips as you can see her from all angles Grunting, straining and straight up Shitting!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile