Old 01-16-2020, 02:38 AM #16871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cigarette and white shorts - - scatshop

Cigarette and white shorts - - scatshop

This time Olga sits and smokes a cigarette and fondles my nipples on his chest playing with them , as it is cool . It is excellent , after she finished Smoking her cigarette she takes off her Bathrobe and remained only in white shorts , she badly wants the toilet . Her ass is full of shit and she begins to fill her panties with shit , fuck this is so cool . A large amount of shit coming out of her ass , and Olga, without taking off their white panties starts to smear shit on the ass . Her panties immediately take on the color of shit which she filled them .
Models:

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:42 AM #16872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eating Shit In A Public Store! - - scatshop

Eating Shit In A Public Store! - - scatshop

I just pushed out a nasty, loud load of shit in a public store bathroom. I scooped up my poop and put it in a jar. Now I’m at a different store. I’m going to walk around the store with my jar of shit and eat it and sniff it, and play with it! Do you want to see me being a filthy scat girl in public!? Look at how nasty I’m getting! I’m in a busy, public store eating my own poop! Anyone could walk around the corner and see me eating my shit! What do you think they would think or say to me if they caught be being a nasty public shit eater!?
I hope you enjoy watching me eat my shit in public!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:42 AM #16873
Модератор

Модератор

Default Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga - - scatshop

Very dirty lesbian games staged by Yana and Olga , in this video clip, Yana makes Olga analingus caress his tongue anus Olga , at the moment how Yana caresses the anus Olga , Olga, shit from the ass Olga comes out crap , and Yana not to stop and continued to caress the anus Olga . Oh Yes Ian holds his tongue at the shit that comes out of the ass Olga . Olga released a large amount of shit . Oh yeah , Yana took a shit in his hands and started to smear the shit on the ass of Olga , then Yana smeared her cunt of Olginym shit and forced Olga to caress her pussy which was covered in shit after lask, Ian began to piss Olga in her mouth big jet began to fill Holguin mouth Oh yeah it was a very dirty video . Dear friends , please leave comments under our videos we are very pleased to read your opinion . With respect to you, your Yana and Olga .
Models:

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:47 AM #16874
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Little Shit Piggy - - scatshop

Your Little Shit Piggy - - scatshop

Watch me turn into your little Shit Piggy, Im dressed in pink with a snout, ears and a curly tail and tell you want to make all your fantasies come true..
I First Fart for you big loud piggy farts for a shit pig like yourself..
Then I bend over and push out a dirty shit.
You like that?
Now watch me lick it like the nasty girl and chew it making my teeth brown..
Now for more dirty farts before I smear all over myself and lick and chew somemore..
You ready to cum my disgusting shit pig..
Watch me chew my shit while I give you a countdown
Your Perfect Shit Piggy
Models:

Duration: 17 min 41 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:50 AM #16875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Squishy Creamy Bikini Dildo FUck ~Poops & Cum - - scatshop

Squishy Creamy Bikini Dildo FUck ~Poops & Cum - - scatshop

This is 2 videos in one!!! OVER 25 MINUTES
#1 – Squishy Bikini Poop Huge Dildo Fuck
It was such a beautiful day I couldnt resist not pulling out the bikini - we dont get a lot of really sunny hot days here ever let alone this time of year!
This was a really good squishy poop and I am very talkative in this and really let you know how good it is feeling and whats happening in my bikini!
It felt so good to poop after 3 strong espressos today it really came rolling out!
I then start to have some real fun and play with myself and fucking myself with a huge black dildo really working my cunt! Really working myself into a really hard orgasm. I came so hard!
This is a really vocal fun video with a huge cum I really let you know whats happening in this one!
#2 – HUGE Creamy Masturbation Panty Poop
I was so desperate to releases I even pooped before I tried to poop staining my little butt hole and show you before I start an up close shot of my dirty butt hole.
I really got a squishy panty poop and smear it up in my crack and really get hot playing with my shit. I cum really hard and make sure you have some really great closeups of my release. There were a couple different times I release in this video. I REALLY HUGE AMOUNT!!! Really hot fun!!!
ENJOY!
From your favorite redhead!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Size: 1 002 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:55 AM #16876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick my Teen Clit & Watch me Shit - - scatshop

Lick my Teen Clit & Watch me Shit - - scatshop

Fuck! Lick my dirty, unwashed pussy as I piss all over the toilet and shit myself hard! Keep licking that clit as the shit splashes into the toilet and the smell overwhelms you, isn’t it fucking great? That’s not all though… You’re going to watch me shit too babe, because we’re so fucking naughty. I’m going to shit for you and then you’re going to fuck me in the dirty ass, right?
This was a custom video.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 913 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:56 AM #16877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Julia Taylor's Morning Poop - - scatshop

Mistress Julia Taylor's Morning Poop - - scatshop

Enjoy the first of many morning poop clips from Mistress Taylor.
Feast upon the glorious sight of this divine scat Mistress's perfect rear, as Mistress shows you what you should be consuming for her or at the very minimum wearing to entertain her this morning.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 03:03 AM #16878
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Piss on Louise Hunter – Pee from Suzan to Louise - - scatshop

First Piss on Louise Hunter – Pee from Suzan to Louise - - scatshop

It was our first Date in berlin- and I was afraid – her nig tits- hmmmm… yummy – then i piss on her body and boobs- and lick it next months there come any scat vids with her and me
Old 01-16-2020, 03:05 AM #16879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yana upside down pissing and copro Olga - - scatshop

Yana upside down pissing and copro Olga - - scatshop

Dear our forfeits, fans and those who have just joined. We are pleased to present our work with Olga. In this video, I stand upside down and my ass is up and my head is on the floor. My hair is loose and it will be wrapped. Olga srt on me and pisses on my body, on my cunt and clit. Urine spreads down my body and my hair becomes wet from urine and shit, because poop is also washed off with urine. Olga srut and pisses a lot. She also smears poop on my clit with her tits. Then I also write to myself, the urine gets on my face and in my mouth. My ass at the top and so shit. Shit comes out and lays around my anal hole with a round little ball))) Olga again smears shit on my pussy and clit, then takes a rubber phalos and fucks my ass. It is very beautiful to look at the video, my hole is at the top and you will see everything very well how everything is happening and what Olga is doing to me. Then Olga takes the camera in hand and shows you very close my wet hair in the urine and shit and me, lying on the floor, ass up. We hope that you will appreciate our work and will stay with us for a long time. We love you and appreciate your attitude towards us!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 03:08 AM #16880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Orders master I do everything he says - - scatshop

Orders master I do everything he says - - scatshop

We begin a new series of hot videos in which the male voice-over tells me and I do what he says . I was very much excites I wanted to try something new , but at the end it happened . I’m wearing red underwear , a Cape and stockings . I my master ordered me to kneel I like a good whore doing his bidding , he told me that I got cancer and I did this voice-over told me to remove her panties and I removed them , I do whatever I want voice-overs , he tells me to open my anus wide , I do , and then he needed me to climb onto the couch , he ordered me to sit on the sofa , I sat down and took the rubber cock . The voice-over told me to suck the rubber cock out of her mouth I started to suck a bit of tinkering with a rubber dick , Mr N ordered me to put myself in a rubber cock first in pussy and then in her ass . I was not comfortable to shove a rubber dick in your ass but Mr. N said that I plunged the cock fully in the ass . I do what he says , he shows me to take by mouth anal plug and hold it with your teeth and fuck me in the ass the other with a rubber cock , I do it and I like it so much . Mr. N ordered me to get the rubber cock out of your ass and hold it in my hands as the rubber cock was covered in shit , Mr N said that I’m going after shit lick shit with a rubber member . Mr. N ordered me standing cancer to shit and piss the fuck I was consumed with liquid diarrhea , a few good volleys of liquid diarrhea came out of me along with the urine , then the voice ordered me to wear panties in the dirty ass , I fulfilled all , and not unexpectedly for me Mr. N told me to suck the rubber cock which was in the shit , the voice-over said that I was licking the shit from his cock and the rubber cock was clean . I am doing this what my Lord wants I things . After I lapped up the rubber cock shit , Mr N ordered me to sit on my lap on the floor which was a large amount of piss and shit . He showed me his place .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile