Old 07-30-2021, 08:26 AM #1231
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer

Shemax.com- Another Foto First Timer

Description:
I`m happy to say (according to her) Ao is a first timer for making photos and videos so you are getting yet another LadyboyPlayer exclusive. When I went out I figured I would have a good time as usual but I wasn`t prepared to run into Ao. I drove by her bar and saw her standing outside looking sexy in her work uniform and it was obvious I had to stop and talk with her. As I got closer to her I noticed she was a lot more attractive than I had originally thought.We went inside her bar and I bought her a drink. She was feeling all over me and I was feeling all over her...thats pretty much how you communicate around here when you don`t speak each others language. She had on a padded bra so when I went under her shirt I was thrilled to find out she had tiny little hormone titties. I was instantly horny and of course had to feel my way down to her cock. When I put my hand under her skirt I could feel her hard cock trying to fight its way out of her panties. I pulled her panties to the side and grabbed her cock and precum oozed out onto my hand. I paid the bill for the drinks and her bar fine and we hit the road. Once inside the room we couldn`t keep our hands off of each other. She was so hot it took all of the willpower I had to stay focused on taking pictures and video so you could all join in on the fun.
Model:
Ao
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv
File Size : 576.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:155-anotherfotofirsttimer-hdv.wmv - 576.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 08:35 AM #1232
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy

Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy

Description:
Well some of you might think Nicoles face is a bit too masculine but I bet you can guess by her body type what her redeeming feature is. Yes in only her red bra and black bikini bottoms she showcases her long lean body which is usually dead giveaway for you know what. So really know surprise when she gets naked to reveal her big fat hard hairy shecock. From behind we also see she has a nice slim somewhat hairy ass which she politely fingers as her floppy balls hang below. Laying back to begin her jerk her wild mane of hair gives her a more feminine look which we like. Perhaps to compensate for her lack of tits she grabs a melon and then squirts a big load of cum all over it.Photographers Comments: I remember Nicole arriving very relax. Unlike other models Ive worked with who asked too many question, Nicole has only one question, Where do you want me to cum? And she saw the plastic mango I use as props and suggested to put it there. As we started the shoot, her mood didnt change and it was obvious how she loves to tease in front of the camera. She has no qualms likewise doing her hardcore scene with somebody who was just introduce to her a couple of minutes after she arrives. For Nicole, it was nothing more than work that needs to be done.
Model:
Nicole
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 478.16 MB
Duration : 00:14:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv - 478.2 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 08:53 AM #1233
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tugjob in the Shower

Shemax.com- Tugjob in the Shower

Description:
This horny brunette t-girl slut just loves the sun and the water. Then Perlla is just what you have been looking for. This sexy shebabe loves posing and playing for the camera and she gets hot shower that you are going to be watching her rub oil all over her tight ass, big dick and juicy girl pole. And this horny T-girl wasnt shy at all about slipping her slick finger in her tight ass before stroking her shecock until she was jumping in the pool. She couldn`t wait for her day off so she could go down to the pool.
Model:
Perlla Felix
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 107-tugjobintheshower-hdv.wmv
File Size : 542.51 MB
Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:107-tugjobintheshower-hdv.wmv - 542.5 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 08:58 AM #1234
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Explosive Lorena

Shemax.com- Explosive Lorena

Description:
Lorena came out wearing a tight camo top and a mini skirt so short it couldnt even cover her sexy round ass and we knew it was going to be one hell of a hot afternoon. This dark haired shemale babe loved being in front of the camera and she knew how to tease. She showed off her firm tits and that chubby butt until we were ready to help her out of her clothes. And once her clothes hit the floor she was ready to play. She pumped her shecock until she was spewing like a fountain.
Model:
Lorena Smith
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 89-explosivelorena-hdv.wmv
File Size : 545.52 MB
Duration : 00:18:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:89-explosivelorena-hdv.wmv - 545.5 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:01 AM #1235
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?

Shemax.com- Good Body or Pretty Face?

Description:
My first ladyboy threesome ever. It had to be done at some point. This was a very interesting combination as each girl has a good body or pretty face, but not both. I met them both near closing of Cocktail and Dreams in Phuket. I was trolling around the outside of the bar, saw Cia and waved her over. Annie was actually an afterthought because I wasn`t originally attracted to her. It was Cia who caught my eye with her IMHO captivating beauty. I find it quite bizarre that some ladyboys have the most exquisitely beautiful faces. A lot has to do with makeup but you can say this about most any women (have you seen those tabloid pictures of Cameron Diaz without makeup, ugh). Cia seemed mildly interested as we chatted. She has a quiet unaggresive confidence about her as most pretty girls do. She is the one that signalled Annie to join the conversation. Annie came over and was much more aggressive about going with me. Annie was wearing kind of a billowy blouse so I did not get a sense of her body. Although at that point in the evening I could not say that I had heightened awareness. My impression was based solely on her somewhat pretty face, the focus of which being her braced grill. I originally said that I only wished to take one girl home (Cia) but Annie was quite insistent and Cia did not discourage her. So off we went, the three of us. I had previously no trouble at the Poppa Palace bringing several girls back in one day but never more than one at a time. Previously the hotel would even let the girls come up by themselves to knock on my door. But they took exception to me bringing two girls back this night which pissed me off. Unfortunately no matter how mad I got they just smiled politely as they demanded 500 Baht. The girls finally agreed to pay this as I was adamant that I would not.Up in the room we quickly got down to business. I still had my attention on Cia and her pretty face. Cia kept her bra on which I like flat chested girls to do. Annie watched as Cia got herself hard and then sucked me off. Annie stripped naked and joined in the action. There are some great shots of the girls side by side on the bed masturbating. They flipped over doggy style and I took turns licking each of their asses. Cia loved this and she asked if she could cum. I said sure and so she jerked a clear load from her small but hard cock. Somewhere along the line I realized what a smoking hot body Annie had beautiful brown skin and perfect tits, ass and cock. As Cia was dressing and getting ready to leave it seemed to be understood that Annie was staying. There is no photo evidence but needless to say I fucked Annie until the sun came up. We finally came and collapsed in exhaustion until the maids woke us up. I took Annie to breakfast we chatted, promised to stay in touch and I have not seen her since.Tell me in the forum what you guys prefer, a good body of pretty face?
Model:
Annie, Cia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 148.37 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:3-goodbodyorprettyface-mpghi.mpg - 148.4 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:09 AM #1236
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Hairdressing Tranny Orgy

Shemax.com- Hairdressing Tranny Orgy

Description:
Its time for makeovers and these shemales know their stuff when it comes to making themselves and each other beautiful. Erika, Raquel, Karen and Keize also know what it takes to make each others shedicks hard and throbbing with need. These shemale hotties get down on a mattress on the floor stripping off their clothes to expose their gorgeous racks and delicious girl poles. They cant resist getting a taste of each others shemeats before they use them to anal fuck each other. They pump each others bums hot and hard before squirting their cum loads on their partners bodies.
Model:
Erika Backster, Karen Zaneth, Keize Maria, Raquel Munhoz
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 34-hairdressingtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 872.26 MB
Duration : 00:25:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:34-hairdressingtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv - 872.3 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:11 AM #1237
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tgirl Jacuzzi Orgy

Shemax.com- Tgirl Jacuzzi Orgy

Description:
If you love your shemale babes and just cant enough of shecock sucking and fucking action then this t-girl orgy is going to give you wet dreams for weeks to come. Here are four of the hottest tranny babes you will find online and they all decided to get together for a hot tub and shecock sucking party. And you are lucky enough to be invited. Pati, Carol, Natalia and Sarah are some incredibly sexy shemale babes with sexy curves, tasty shecocks and they love getting wild. These t-girl hotties in their sexy bikinis decide to let their hair down and go wild. They play in the water before taking turns sucking each others girl poles and they arent finished until all of them have had a dip in each others tight little assholes. These shemale babes get hard, sucked, fucked and shoot their loads on each others big boobs while they go wild and show how they get down and dirty together. And we get every bit of the naughty action on film for you to enjoy.
Model:
Carol Vendramini, Natalia dos Santos, Pati Colt, Sarah Costa
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 21-tgirljacuzziorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 610.53 MB
Duration : 00:20:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:21-tgirljacuzziorgy-hdv.wmv - 610.5 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:19 AM #1238
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex

Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex

Description:
Here was a tall and slender ebony shemale that is totally irresistible and this stud couldnt keep his hands, mouth or cock off of her sweet, tight ass. She looked liked like something out of an erotic wet dream in her charcoal gray lingerie and thigh high silk stockings. Things started off with just a few kisses but these two heated up really fast and their hands and mouths were all over each other grasping, licking and sucking. This sexy T-girl loved having this studs lips wrapped around her girl pole and she didnt hesitate to return the favor and take his meaty dick between her lips and suck him ball deeps down her throat. And when he buried his throbbing cock deep in her tight ass, this horny shemale was begging for more. And when she got her turn to tap his ass, it wasnt over until they had both shot their loads all over his hard abs.
Model:
Kawanna di Prado
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 10-ultimateblacksex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 521.57 MB
Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:10-ultimateblacksex-hdv.wmv - 521.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:25 AM #1239
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- A Small Bomb

Shemax.com- A Small Bomb

Description:
Wow Wow Wow We have quite a little punker here. She is dressed in camo bikini and has those wild ass earrings dangling from her ears. You know just by looking at this T-girl that she is a kinky little slut. I love kinky girls, sex with those hot kinky shemales is never boring or the same hole thing. I loved watching Fernanda getting out her bottle. I wasn`t sure what was in the bottle, but after a few moments you can see that its chocolate sauce. Mmmm god that is kinky. She starts squirting that messy all over her punk ass. She rubs it in and then squirts a heavy load on her shecock before she starts using her hand to pump that chocolate around and over her meat. The chocolate covers her shecock and her hand moves faster and faster as she gets her groove going and she gets hornier and hotter. Then she explodes and loads of goo mix in with the chocolate on her hand.
Model:
Fernanda Beatriz
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 622.22 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv - 622.2 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 09:32 AM #1240
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Youll flip for this little girl with a big cock

Shemax.com- Youll flip for this little girl with a big cock

Description:
Cute little Pancake didn`t really get that I wanted to take pictures of her naked. We got half way through the shoot and she said she thought we were done. Actually I think she was disappointed that I didn`t want to fuck her. Which of course I did but as I have said before this usually makes a mess of the shoot. This is yet another example of me explaining everything in English and the ladyboy nodding that they understand. In any case we worked it out financially so that she would be satisfied going all way. The result is quite good I think. Her cock appears to be huge in relation to her small body size. I thought she might have difficulty cuming given the prior tension but this was not the case. She came like a rock star from the standing position which in itself is unusual. Unless I help I find most of the girls like to lie down and close there eyes for a bit as they are getting ready to cum. We usually don`t show you this entire scene as sometimes it takes them 10-20 minutes without movement. Often if you ask them to move they will go soft and have to start over again. This time is usually inversely proportional to the amount of times they have cum that day. In their line of work sometimes they will cum 5 or more times in one day. Gone are those days for me as I am lucky to get one good cumshot a day when I`m in Thailand (although I can usually manage two a day for the first few days of my trips, ha ha).I met Pancake at Lita Bar on my second day in Pattaya. I actually had planned to take home the girl there who often dresses like Sailor Moon and that I had met the night before. I told her to wear that outfit tomorrow and I`ll take you to my hotel. Despite her nod of apparent understanding she was not wearing the Sailor Moon outfit the next day. By that time I noticed Pancake seeming interested so I said I`ll take Pancake today and you tomorrow so dress as Sailor Moon tomorrow. Do you think she did? Notice the next set is not of girl in a naval inspired Japanese schoolgirl uniform.
Model:
Pancake
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 29-youllflipforthislittlegirlwithabigcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 202.19 MB
Duration : 00:06:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:29-youllflipforthislittlegirlwithabigcock-hdv.wmv - 202.2 MB