Old 06-15-2019, 03:43 PM #40251
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:44 PM #40252
Модератор

Модератор

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my poppers, and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ- you will be my poppers addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over, Hell is where we belong.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:45 PM #40253
Модератор

Модератор

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:46 PM #40254
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:47 PM #40255
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:49 PM #40256
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 03:57 PM #40257
Модератор

Модератор

Its time to get your smoke on with the hot stoner girl of your dreams- me! I want to guide you through this, telling you exactly when to inhale and when to hold it in for me. Puff puff puff, you can do it. I want to get you fucked up. You're going to be loooopy! Hahaha I love it when you're high and horny.
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:00 PM #40258
Модератор

Модератор

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You're being punished for running a false dating racket, taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You'll be working off your debt with me at home, your Women's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I'm sure you won't admit you've been made to be my sissy house bitch, sucking my cock for me and my wife, will you? I didn't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties! Your Women's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:01 PM #40259
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:02 PM #40260
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 13 s