Old 07-17-2019, 04:58 PM #55031
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face , doesn 't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass.
I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:58 PM #55032
Модератор

Модератор

You have been seeing me , a Therapist-Fantasy , to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven 't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test . I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect , you do not act upon your sexual urges.
I make you show me your penis , confirming that it is under -sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies , so I abandon our regular therapy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 16 min 0 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:59 PM #55033
Модератор

Модератор

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It 's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black , white , asian , latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I 've been trained , im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn 't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in , use my holes , cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I 'm for , to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am , and how I need constant use. You should 've seen gringo 's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number , but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I 'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds , but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away , he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole , then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth , fisted my ass , and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty , filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used , it makes him proud of his creation , and also really horny. In the end I got stretched , in all holes , and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training , and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 PM #55034
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sexy I look in this slutty little school girl outfit. I bet you can 't wait to jerk your cock to Me! Well guess what , loser?! This isn 't going to be your typical JOI clip.. I may look like the slut , but YOU 'RE going to be the slut today. Hahaha , oh yes! I 'm going to humiliate you and turn you into a dirty little slut as you jerk your cock for Me. Get ready to be humiliated and soooo turned on as you follow each and every one of My jerk off commands! Humiliation and JOI at it 's finest!
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 PM #55035
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 PM #55036
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don 't deserve. Your 'sex life ' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke , yourself , with your hand. As and when , i command you to. Lets face it , you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate , stroking , loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 PM #55037
Модератор

Модератор

A sexy and sensual jerk off instruction that only Tasha know 's how to give. She loves to tease your cock! Follow as she teases you with her body , stroke as you watch her hands move over her every curve. When Tasha finally allows you to cum , it 'll be an orgasmic explosion like you 've never experienced!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 PM #55038
Модератор

Модератор

Your pants look like they have a bulge in them , and it 's your wallet. I know your kind , and I know that you need to be properly drained. But you also need a worship session. So you will be worshipping Me from head to toe and tributing as we go. You will pay Me for My beautiful hair , eyes , mouth , all the way down to My feet where I taunt you by dangling My heels and laughing at the control I have over you. When you are so weak , something as little as a hot brat like Me bouncing her heel with her toes makes you send a little extra tribute.
Models: GoddessNikkiKit

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 PM #55039
Модератор

Модератор

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face , 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess 's Ass Slave!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:02 PM #55040
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me , don 't you? Fingering it , fucking it , feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn 't finished there. It 's time to take things to the next level. It 's time to get filthy. We 'll start out slow , and then get dirtier and dirtier , one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that 's just the beginning. I have a dirty , twisted , creative mind , and I 'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don 't worry about what I 'll have you do ; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile