Old 02-13-2020, 11:20 AM #132001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You keep watching all of these “coerced bi,” “make me bi” clips, and yet… nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that.

I'm tired of your excuses… and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy?

Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

See how good it feels to have an account. Then see how good it feels to flirt with a man. THEN feel how good it feels to have a real cock in your mouth.

Set up your account while you stroke to cock, and stroke to yourself closing the gap between fantasy and reality.

Don't you want to make Me happy? Don't you want to make yourself happy? Then do it. Finally.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:21 AM #132002
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cucking You - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Cucking You - Princess Piper - iwantclips

This is HIS shirt. He left it here last night after we fucked. I know how much you hate being reminded of what I do with other men while you're in chastity, but last night was so amazing that I had to tell someone about it... He was much, MUCH bigger than you. He reached places inside of me that you could only dream of. I could barely even sit on his cock without cumming immediately. Oh my god, it was incredible.

There's a ton of laundry waiting for you because I absolutely DRENCHED our bedsheets. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I can't WAIT to fuck him again. In fact, I invited him over again tonight. I know tonight is supposed to be your scheduled chastity release, but I'm cancelling that.

I'm going to make you watch us fuck instead. I want you to see how tightly my little pussy grips his massive cock. I want you to watch me cum over and over again from another man's cock. I'm going to be making noises you've probably never heard before in your life. I can't wait to see what having you in the room does to him. He loved it when I talked about how big he was, but he got REALLY excited when I compared him to you.

I'm going to make you lie on the bed and crawl on top of you so my pussy is only inches away from your face as he pounds me and our juices drip directly onto your loser face while you're all locked up!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE!

50% Markup code: PAYPIPER

100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER

200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:24 AM #132003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Superior Ass Worship - Princess Violette - iwantclips

Superior Ass Worship - Princess Violette - iwantclips

My divine, powerful, gorgeous ass seduces you and owns you.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:27 AM #132004
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm Not Scary... - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I'm Not Scary... - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating Blackmail-Fantasy info out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:29 AM #132005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gay Cum Guzzling Mind Fuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Gay Cum Guzzling Mind Fuck - Princess Miki - iwantclips

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:36 AM #132006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:41 AM #132007
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship-Your Entire Life in a Bikini - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

Tit Worship-Your Entire Life in a Bikini - SageAmbrose - iwantclips

My huge tits will rob you of your free-will . It's hard to think when my they are being rubbed in your face . You can't resist worshipping them.
How could you ? They control your brain and your cock .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:43 AM #132008
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

- Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:44 AM #132009
Модератор

Модератор

Default EAT YOUR SPUNK FOR HARLEY 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

EAT YOUR SPUNK FOR HARLEY 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-13-2020, 11:46 AM #132010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple, Stupid Loser JOI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Simple, Stupid Loser JOI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I could play intense, complicated, mind bending games of verbal humiliation. but your stupid brain (or lack thereof) doesn't require that much effort, does it?

Your cock gets hard at just the sight of the loser symbol or middle finger. I usually find this kind of thing tacky - something you'd see flooding the findom hashtag on Twitter - but this is your kryptonite, isn't it?

I'll be happy to let you indulge in this, only because it's so very easy for Me. I can just put on this cute little bratty outfit, bring out the hand symbols, and call you a loser a few times and you'll cum. This description - which is humiliating in itself - urges you to "BUY IT, LOSER."

No eloquent monologue or intense visual effects are needed to bring someone like you to your knees. You're just too simple and easy, so effort is unnecessary on My part.

And guess what? After all of this generic verbal humiliation, I'll even let you cum!
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile