Old 04-09-2020, 04:19 PM #141001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dani Dominates - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Dani Dominates - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Danielle knows that I can't get enough of her, so she wants complete control of me and demands that I start jerking my cock to her tits and ass she then demands that I get on the floor where I belong and jerk to the vision of perfection above me. Then she pulls down her panties and demands that I lick her ass- telling me to stroke and lick, riding my face. When it is time to she tells me that for being a good servant I can come all over her tits.
Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 913 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:21 PM #141002
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Welcome to your first appt. I am so excited to help start you on this sissy journey. I will be your 1-on-1 throughout the entire process, I feel that makes the progression and enjoyment so much better when we can get comfortable with eachother through this very personal process.
Today you will be getting your Femme starter kit- I go through all the items in it for you, how and when to use them, and then you strip down and put on the items as I instruct you. This involves chastity, panties, anal plug and a few other items. Your hormone Therapy-Fantasy will start this week as well, you can get your Rx in the front office.
Today you also get your BBC trainer dildo. We start big because we keep the goal in mind for you. YOU WILL become the best and sluttiest sissy in the end of our appts. It will take time but I see the fire in you, you truly want this! We go over other tasks and duties that will help you start this process. I also give you a demonstration on what is expected from you with the BBC Dildo. I also give you a tease of what appt 2 will be like and the fun kinky step we will be taking in your sissy transformation.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:26 PM #141003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ultimate foot tease - Kendra James - iwantclips

Ultimate foot tease - Kendra James - iwantclips

All I have to do is sit in front of you teasing you with my feet, dangling my shoes and giving you just a peek of my perfect arches and you're instantly hard. Let's see how desperate you are to see my beautiful toes. Beg. I can dangle my high heels for ages before letting them drop and finally showing you what you've been craving. Pump your cock and get it erect so you can finally drain your balls and jiz between my toes.
includes: Mistress Kendra James, femdom, tease and denial, female domination, foot tease, dangling, joi, masturbation instruction, foot fetish, sensual domination
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:28 PM #141004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

You call yourself an "alpha male"...but that silly pretence seems to fall to the side when you're in the presence of a strong, beautiful, long legged woman like me wearing high heels. I happen to know that it makes you feel quite submissive.... Too bad I also know that your ultimate kryptonite is feet...and so when I dangle my high heels in front of you like this, you're in trouble. Will my shoe fall off after all? What would you do to see my feet? I'm sure if I keep teasing you, I'll find out. I bet you'd do just about anything for me right now...I bet you'd even eat something gross off of the bottom of my shoe just to see it come off, wouldn't you?
Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:34 PM #141005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 678 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:50 PM #141006
Модератор

Модератор

Default PAIN AND PLEASURE CBT INSTRUCTION 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

PAIN AND PLEASURE CBT INSTRUCTION 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:55 PM #141007
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girlfriend Wants Kink - Vivian Natas - iwantclips

Girlfriend Wants Kink - Vivian Natas - iwantclips

Your girlfriend, Vivian is so excited to see you after work today. She has some fun surprises she wants to share from her shopping spree to the sex shop. She picked up some lingerie and a cute new strap-on set. She wants to add some spice to the bedroom. Vivian wants to turn her wildest fantasies into reality. You live to give Vivian what she wants and you would never want to lose her. This new bratty, Dominant kinky side to Vivian will turn you on. She wants you to submit and be vulnerable to her toys.
Models: Vivian Natas

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:57 PM #141008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

MY GOD!!! What is that smell? I have been walking around in my beat-up old flats all day barefoot and right when I popped my shoe off my heel, a cloud of funk easily fills the room. Once I have both my shoes off, I can feel myself get light-headed from the stink. Im going to have to give my rank feet a bath. Good thing I have an army of foot slaves eager and willing to lick my feet clean. I hope you can hold your breath because if the absolute joy of worshipping my feet doesnt make you pass out, my ripe sweaty feet sure will!
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 790 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 05:57 PM #141009
Модератор

Модератор

Default The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-crushing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-09-2020, 06:10 PM #141010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gaping Bubbling Wet Farts - MissEllie - iwantclips

Gaping Bubbling Wet Farts - MissEllie - iwantclips

Custom request for clear cum lube pumped into ass over and over while I Fisst & fuck my ass with a massive dildo to get big gapes, massive farts, bubbling juicy farts and a little bit of dirty talk
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 22 min 45 s
Size: 1 000 MiB
Download From AnzFile