Old 10-31-2019, 06:20 PM #99921
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:20 PM #99922
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:20 PM #99923
Модератор

Модератор

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:20 PM #99924
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 PM #99925
Модератор

Модератор

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 PM #99926
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
Come here and lick my sweaty armpits , sweaty ass and sweaty boobs ... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch ..i know you love it.
Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Size: 48.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 PM #99927
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request for spit play, and after a little bit I decide to slip my hand in my pants and rub myself until I squirt (turn audio up on the preview ). Then, of course, I lick the squirt from my fingers and continue to play with my spit
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 3 min 31 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 PM #99928
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 PM #99929
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to get hungry. Im going to be the seductress you love to stroke for and your mouth ha to be WIDE open for the finale. I have some tricks up my sleeve in a sensual dominating way that you will love that guarantees you will take the big load to your face that you could have EVER imagined. Bon Appetit.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:07 PM #99930
Модератор

Модератор

You want to be trained as My little anal slut huh? Yeah, I've heard that one a million times, but what I've found is that most wannabe anal whores can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk, if you know what I mean. So, I understand that it is unreasonable to expect you to be able to take all I want to give right away, and that training truly is necessary to make a proper slut out of you. But if I am going to train you, I need you to really push yourself for Me, because I want you to be able to take it for Me, so I am going to give you the ultimate encouragement: promise of the removal of an item of My clothing for every completed training exercise. It's not going to be easy. Being a slut is painful, and you're going to prove to Me it's a pain you're willing to endure.
Buy the clip for the sensual strip anal masturbation instruction that will have you fingering yourself and bouncing on 13" cock like you never thought you could all to see My precious asshole and pussy.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 18 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile