Old 04-19-2024, 10:57 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Soaks Caleb

Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Soaks Caleb

Description:
To say Caleb enjoyed getting worked over and railed by Liam would be a tremendous understatement - I was actually caught off-guard (pleasantly so) by how quick he was to submit to Liam entirely, and I think we were all pleasantly surprised by how raging hard he was while Liam fucked his mouth then pounded his ass. There was just something about having a big, buff, tall Liam take charge of him that drove Caleb wild.

Given how hot it was seeing Caleb get worked over by Liam, I knew we had to pair him up with Rocky. If there_s anyone who knows how to feed off another guy_s sexual energy and who can instinctively tell what_ll turn their partner on, it_s Rocky. He_s a master at what he does in the bedroom, and what he does here is feed that big dick of his to Caleb, get Caleb eager and hungry for his cock, then bend the young southern bottom over to fuck him deep.

Caleb ends up as mesmerized by the sight of Rocky going to work as the rest of us always are It_s all Caleb can do to stare deeply in to Rocky_s eyes while Rocky_s thick cock fills him up, then fire off a big load with Rocky deep inside him
Model:
Caleb, Rocky
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Rocky_Soaks_Caleb_HD.mp4
File Size : 472.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:46

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Rocky Soaks Caleb

Download K2S VIDEO: