Old 04-19-2019, 12:09 AM #14731
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum. Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:10 AM #14732
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:11 AM #14733
Модератор

Модератор

Everything in your sex life revolves around my big tits. The feeling you get from my body is far too into xicating to resist. You've never felt better than when you get to jerk to my big boobs in your face. So do it again today. Prove to me your entire life revolves around these huge boobies. You will never be able to quit this addiction. You don't want to. Your going to stay wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life. You world revolves around my big, beautiful tits. Consists of:tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:14 AM #14734
Модератор

Модератор

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:14 AM #14735
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum! This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:15 AM #14736
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:15 AM #14737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:16 AM #14738
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:17 AM #14739
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-19-2019, 12:17 AM #14740
Модератор

Модератор

You are obsessed with the thought of having a big cock, alas you are stuck with a little peanut. I verbally abuse & humiliate you for it, which is long overdue. You couldn't please a woman with that pathetic excuse for a dick, but this huge 13" BBC sure does...then again, you couldn't imagine the thought of FILLING a pussy, could you? I gladly charge you a small dick tax and then some to be in my presence..frankly, i'm embarrassed for you.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile