Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:36 AM #110152
Модератор

Модератор

I never knew how thrilling it could be to make a man eat his own cum. It really fascinates me the lengths you are willing to go to just to put a smile on my face. The fact that I coerce you into the act is a huge turn on for you. My perfect Goddess body easily puts you in a weak state of mind and makes you a good boy for me. I love seeing ropes of your cum slung all over your face and you fucking love it too.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:43 AM #110153
Модератор

Модератор

Default MissAlikaWhite - iwantclips

Models: MissAlikaWhite

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 10:52 AM #110154
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:03 AM #110155
Модератор

Модератор

It really is so perfect that I know ALL of your fetishes... but your girlfriend does not. You really do have to lie for any woman to actually want to be with you. But! Regardless, I have some very special, disgusting tasks for you to completely alongside jerking off your pathetic dick. I will be using your fetishes against you, of course... Panty hose, ballet flats, dangling My flats, among so much else you simply cannot resist. I mean, come on, you are even a toilet slave for Me... the things I have you do in this clip should not be THAT big of a deal, right?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 814 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:04 AM #110156
Модератор

Модератор

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:06 AM #110157
Модератор

Модератор

It is only right that you suffer for Me.Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know do you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.
Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you coercing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.
Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand the you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.
Contains: mindfuck, CEI, men following orders, mesmerise, NLP, mental domination, sensual domination, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, JOI, tit worship, ass worship, strip tease, femdom PoV.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:09 AM #110158
Модератор

Модератор

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new “Nurse” set at the club, and you stopped by to surprise her. Of course it wasn't a surprise at all, but does that really matter? Either way you're falling deeper into Angels will, and experiencing the thrill of a lifetime. Before the night is through, you'll have a better “understanding” of Angel's plan, and a lot less stress. In the end, you'll be back for more, and Angel will be ready, to open her Door.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:11 AM #110159
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 11:16 AM #110160
Модератор

Модератор

I know all about your disgusting masturbating to my clips. If you want to masturbate for me and watch me tease you then you have to agree to a few things. First, you are not only going to cum on your face at the end but, you are also going to keep your eyes wide open so the jizz gets all in them. You will be jerking and making your way to the end of the clip while I am telling you all about how I feel about cum eaters like you!
* Custom name was used
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile