Old 11-28-2019, 08:26 PM #110651
Модератор

Модератор

EAT YOUR SPUNK FOR HARLEY 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:27 PM #110652
Модератор

Модератор

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:29 PM #110653
Модератор

Модератор

Pray to my Perfect American Pussy-Ramadan2017 - madam brandon - iwantclips

It goes without saying how superior I am, you've been groveling and begging for my time and attention for years but only during Ramadan do I pay you fuckboys any mind. I enjoy tormenting you with something you will SIMPLY NEVER HAVE!! Perfect, pure, American Pussy. Point your prayer clothes/mats to the fucking west and get down on your knees for the most divine sight you will ever see and never ever have....Once I put you deep under my White Pussy trance it is easy to liberate your wife and teach her my ways of cruel male submission. Every filthy brown Arab dog will grovel at my feet and be owned by the Brown Pussies that once took for granted. Goddess Brandon destroying losers and building up Queen's since 2008. YOU DON'T Compare, YOU Don't Matter, You absolutely NEVER WILL. There is ONE Goddess Brandon....She is your one and ONLY TRUE GOD! Bow down for this Divine Pussy and Ass in my Red Crotchless Pantyhose! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:30 PM #110654
Модератор

Модератор

Aroma Sniffer Drained By Succubus FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, Creatures, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:35 PM #110655
Модератор

Модератор

Personalized Remedy CEI - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

You look a little nervous… a little un-well actually. I think you need something specific today, not just your average jerk off instruction clip. I think you need your own personal remedy. That's it! I think you need to eat your own cum today! It's going to make you feel ALLLL better. You've been fantasizing about it eating your cum for Me, for SO LONG now. Well, it's finally time you do it. Once you finally do it, you're going to feel so much better.. you'll feel like a million bucks! I always know what's best for you, ALWAYS! And don't you DARE even think about backing out! Flip those legs over your head and take your medicine, bitch! Get all that cum out, and then pat yourself on the back for FINALLY eating your own cum FOR ME!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:40 PM #110656
Модератор

Модератор

Strip Tease to Undies - Twerktress - iwantclips

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:44 PM #110657
Модератор

Модератор

Cheating Girlfriend Confessions Part 1 - Venus Venerous - iwantclips

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 267 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:49 PM #110658
Модератор

Модератор

Bikini JOI w/ CBT Instructions - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Oh so you want to jerk off to Me again? I bet you do! I look so sexy in this bikini, who could blame you! You can stroke to Me, but ONLY if you follow all My instructions. Cumming to Me will feel soooo good, but that can only happen if you are willing to pay the price! Follow all My instructions to a T so you can blow your load for Me like the good little bitch boy you are!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:52 PM #110659
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday! Facial! - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Another way to celebrate My birthday and indulge your dirty fetishes By buying his clip you are paying for Me to have a relaxing facial....and in return I will give you the same wonderful gift!
All endless legs, perfect ass BIG juicy tits and a wicked smile. It takes no time at all to fill those balls up with CUM for Me. All good facials need lotion and your cum is perfect filled with vitamins and minerals.
I coax you into orgasm and coax you into ejaculating straight into your face. Avoiding your mouth this time, hit your face and then rub it in gooooood....you'll be so fucking horny by the time I've finished with you you'll eagerly SPRAY your face and rub that cum in good and proper...
Now wish Me a Happy Birthday! Gooooood boy!
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 88.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 08:59 PM #110660
Модератор

Модератор

Sensual intox-fantasy &CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

I will make it impossible for you to say no to me. After a few shots and my sultry voice guiding your strokes you will be left with no other choice then to eat it for me!
You will drink, edge and imagine I am right there in front of you commanding you and guiding you towards the perfect finale.... you will close your eyes once you start to cum and imagine all that big load going all over my perfect breasts. Then with your eyes closed you will lick every drop of cum you put on them.....like a good obedient boy......
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile