Old 12-17-2019, 09:14 PM #116151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stinky Gym Socks For you - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Stinky Gym Socks For you - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff?
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:16 PM #116152
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweaty foot smother - dominatrixvictoriablack - iwantclips

Sweaty foot smother - dominatrixvictoriablack - iwantclips

How lucky is this loser? I allow him the honor of laying under My sweaty feet, after they have been in My sexy boots all day. I get him to lay on the floor in front of Me and I rest My feet on his face, making sure the only thing he can breathe in is My perfect foot scent. When the loser dares to move I quickly put him in his place. Lucky fucking slave.
Models: dominatrixvictoriablack

Duration: 4 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:17 PM #116153
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Are My Slave - Princess Violette - iwantclips

You Are My Slave - Princess Violette - iwantclips

This is a remake of my top selling clip "You're a Slave to an 18 year old"
You need this clip. You need to enter deep into submission, this is what you've been waiting for. You need my guidance and control. My beauty dominates you and my soft young addicting voice will show you the way. Buy this clip and become mine.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 21 min 32 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:22 PM #116154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pathetic Broke Loser - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Pathetic Broke Loser - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

You are nothing but a pathetic, broke, loser. Always jerking off to Me but only buying one clip at a time. You are borrowing the money from your Step-Parents to continue your masturbation addiction, aren't you loser? You still live with them? How pathetic! You don't deserve to look at Me, loser! Keep mooching off Step-Mommy and Step-Daddy and buying one clip at a time like the broke fuck that you are. I will keep seeing you in My clip sales because you have a serious jerking habit. You can even jerk to Me being a total bitch to you, can't you?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:26 PM #116155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Tits JOI - Goddess Bella - iwantclips

Big Tits JOI - Goddess Bella - iwantclips

You want to stroke to our tits? We know you want to. Two sets of big round tits to stroke to. C'mon you know you want to do. You're getting hard already aren't you? Take that dick out for us. Start stroking it while you watch us play with our tits for you. We want you to stroke to our perfect our tits. Go nice and slow, edge for us. Watch our nice big tits as we bounce and squeeze them for you. Make sure you have a nice big load ready for our tits. It feels good, doesn't it? Stroke it faster, think about sliding your cock right between our big tits. Now hands off. You can't cum yet. We know your dick is throbbing and you want to touch it for us so bad. Start stroking that hard cock for our tits. Stroke it fast like our tits our bouncing. When we countdown to one you can cum for us. At the count of one you're going to blow that load for our tits.
Models: Goddess Bella

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:27 PM #116156
Модератор

Модератор

Default String Bikini Titty Tease - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

String Bikini Titty Tease - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Look how amazing My tits look in this tiny string bikini!! They are practically falling out from all sides!! Let's play a jerk off game with them! It's going to be really fun and if you're fast enough you get to blow a hot load, if not, well tough **** for you! You'll just have to wait until you see more tits in a string bikini before you can stroke again!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:27 PM #116157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Becoming My Cuckold - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Becoming My Cuckold - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

So you want to be My cuckold? You want to see My man touching every inch of My body? You want to see him pleasuring Me, and Me returning the favor? You want to be permitted to participate? Well, so do hundreds of other beta males. What makes you any different? I will tell you what you can do to set yourself apart from all the others. Practice makes perfect, right?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:28 PM #116158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tease And Denial Chastity Blow Job - Obey Amai - iwantclips

Tease And Denial Chastity Blow Job - Obey Amai - iwantclips

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic.
So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol.
I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control.
His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed-Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 78.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:31 PM #116159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Lethal Execution : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 09:35 PM #116160
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: