Old 03-13-2024, 12:05 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Gavin Pounds Rudy

Corbinfisher.com- Gavin Pounds Rudy

Description:
New freshman Gavin seemed shy when he first got to the shoot. But I could tell there was something in him that wanted to show off what he could do. And I knew just the guy to get it out of him-Rudy

Rudy is pretty soft-spoken. But he definitely has an enthusiasm for sex that we_re only beginning to see He_s told me some stories-so we_ll see what we can bring to the camera.

I had him and Gavin head out to the pool. But Rudy and Gavin never made it to the water They don_t waste anytime once they_re outside-and start making out immediately

Rudy takes Gavin_s shorts off and massages his cock through his underwear. He pulls it out and sucks hard on Gavin_s big dick. His head bobs up and down on that long shaft, and Gavin watches intently. Rudy strokes his own hot cock as he blows Gavin and sucks on his nuts.

Gavin bends over and sucks Rudy. That makes Rudy more than ready to get pounded Rudy gets on all fours and Gavin slides his dick into Rudy_s tight hole.

Rudy says Oh, your dick_s so big Gavin drives it in further, making Rudy moan and gasp even harder. Yeah, fuck me he says. Gavin slams into him at an angle.

Gavin is focused on that hot ass. Rudy flips over onto his back and Gavin shoves it back in. You like that? he asks Gavin. Obviously Rudy_s body shivers with every thrust, so Gavin is definitely hitting his buttons as well.

Rudy gets on his side and moans even louder. Gavin holds Rudy_s leg up and pounds away. It feels so good so big ... Rudy says. He strokes his cock harder.

Gavin fucks a nice load out of Rudy_s cock. It sprays all over his abs and his cock. Gavin pulls out and blasts his cum onto Rudy_s chest.

Now they really need to hit the pool
Model:
Gavin, Rudy
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_gavin-pounds-rudy_720p.mp4
File Size : 209.9 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:17:47

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Gavin Pounds Rudy