Old 03-13-2024, 12:30 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Aiden Fucks Cain

Corbinfisher.com- Aiden Fucks Cain

Description:
It_s the matchup I_ve been waiting to see and I bet more than a few CF fans out there have been waiting for this as well In this corner, wearing nothing-Cain And in this corner, also wearing nothing-Aiden

These two muscle gods joke around and laugh before they start their scene. Once the clothes come off, though, it_s no joke how hot these guys are for each other. Aiden compliments Cain on his massive chest, and strokes his uncut cock. Cain says, Look who_s talking and jerks Aiden_s cock in return.

Aiden was hesitant about full-on guyguy action when he first came to us-and now he_s taken to it like a champ He sucks Cain_s thick cock and kisses his chest and nipples. Cain spits on Aiden_s dick and sucks him hard.

Cain gets so turned on sucking Aiden_s long cock, he moves straight into a doggy-style position. I want you to fuck me, Cain says. Aiden_s got no problem with that
That_s so tight Aiden says as he works his big cock into Cain_s ass. Cain moans with intense pleasure. He_s able to take Aiden_s entire cock. In fact, Cain actually backs up into Aiden to get it fully inside him.

Aiden fucks Cain deeply. You_re so fucking big Cain says. Aiden does pushups on top of Cain, driving it all the way in. It_s been a while since Cain_s bottomed, but he_s loving Aiden_s dick inside him. Aiden pushes deeper, driving Cain wild with ecstasy.

Cain tells Aiden how much he loves that big cock pummeling his ass. Aiden slows down and thrusts it slowly in and out of Cain_s perfectly muscled butt. Cain_s almost getting fucked off the edge of the bed

Aiden flips Cain onto his back to pound him missionary-style. Aiden_s cock slams in and out, taking Cain closer and closer to the brink. Suddenly, Cain shoots his load all over his abs. He tells Aiden to keep fucking him.

Aiden slams his cock into Cain a few more times, then pulls out and blasts a huge load all over Cain. I_m fucking covered in cum, Cain says. Aiden tells him it was amazing, and that he came so hard.

The guys get in the shower (and with all that muscle there_s hardly room for the water) and Cain says he_ll be feeling that for weeks. Aiden soaps Cain up and cleans him off. Cameraman Connor jokes with Cain about how quickly Aiden is rising up to the major leagues in topping.

I can_t argue

This episode was re-mastered and re-edited in 2023 With improved video and audio quality, color-corrected and improved over its originally-released version, it_s now hotter than ever
Model:
Aiden, Cain
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Aiden_Fucks_Cain_HD.mp4
File Size : 579.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:16

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Aiden Fucks Cain

Download K2S VIDEO: