Old 05-02-2019, 08:04 PM #20251
Модератор

Модератор

soon as you glanced over and saw My tits you knew that you were in trouble . you can't look away...and now the fantasies begin.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:05 PM #20252
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your best friends older sist3r and I know just how big of a crush you have on me. Now that we are alone I really want to hear you say how much you like my big bubble butt. It is so obvious. Anytime you are around you can't stop looking at my big butt. You are going to strip down and stroke your dick so fast that I hear your hand slapping against your body. My little strip tease will have you ready to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:06 PM #20253
Модератор

Модератор

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:09 PM #20254
Модератор

Модератор

They rule your mind, your world, your wallet and your dick. My big, round natural breasts send you into sub space, they make you feel good and you simply cannot get enough of them. Come look closer, stare and lose yourself in my cleavage. As I push them together, rub over my nipples I know you cant help but drool and dream. You are zombified by my tits, they make you feel desperate, always waiting for my very next tit worship clip. Each clip makes you weaker and weaker. You know how much trouble my tits are, you know they can fuck you up but that doesn't stop you from wanting more and more. Your obsession with my tits just going to grow.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:10 PM #20255
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Mom and Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Uncle Jack's silence... Both sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Uncle Jack which one of his nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy sisters for a while, Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Uncle Jack's baby?! Satisfy your desire for an UNCLE / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:14 PM #20256
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:15 PM #20257
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:28 PM #20258
Модератор

Модератор

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic. So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol. I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control. His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 78.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:45 PM #20259
Модератор

Модератор

Cum is meant to be enjoyed. Not just the big moment, not just a quick gulp, but the whole process -- from the first stroke to the last drop. The mind play is half of the pleasure. The buildup, the dribbling precum, the ever intensifying craving...that slow seduction, that verbal foreplay before fantasy finally becomes reality. The big moment counts, but it's so much more intense when I make you crave it beyond control. It's so much more intense when you focus on the foreplay and forget about the final goal, until it's too late. Edge, stroke, edge, tell me how badly you want to eat it. Enjoy every jerk, enjoy every moment that brings us to closer to the biggest moment of all. But there's no pressure. There's no need to convince yourself to go through with it. My seduction will make sure that you go through it with, without even thinking. We're going to work up a big load. Maybe the biggest yet. A hearty, hungry, creamy meal of jizz, meant to be enjoyed, drop by drop. You won't just gulp it down. You're going to take your time and enjoy every morsel of erotic pleasure that your cummy dessert has to offer. And I'm going to show you exactly how. Give in to the pleasure. It will be easy. I'll take you along, showing you how to enjoy every step.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 35 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 08:46 PM #20260
Модератор

Модератор

You really thought you could date me? Use your brains, why would the most beautiful girl in the school like me date you? NO WAY! Good boys use the markup codes: IAMJADESBITCH, WEAKFORJADE, SUPERWEAKFORJADE, ILOVEGODDESSJADE, SLAVEFORJADE, JADEMONEYSLAVERY
Models: YourGoddessJade

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile