Old 01-17-2020, 09:18 PM #125701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliating Breath Play - Miss Celia - iwantclips

Humiliating Breath Play - Miss Celia - iwantclips

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time, i'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course, we will be pushing your stamina as well, making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:19 PM #125702
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

The Puppeteer - Consumed Finale - Full Video Mermerize - Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Having fun or Silly Stuff of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale.com and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip.
Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual Mesmerizing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average Mermerize clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind.
There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect.
This is not a toy, gimmick or fake Mermerize, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will.
If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore Mesmerizing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want.
Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:19 PM #125703
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Time Footjob - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

First Time Footjob - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:20 PM #125704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oh how the tables have turned... - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Oh how the tables have turned... - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:24 PM #125705
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:24 PM #125706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:27 PM #125707
Модератор

Модератор

Default JESSA RHODES - Wear My Ass On Your Face - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

JESSA RHODES - Wear My Ass On Your Face - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:30 PM #125708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Joi in spanish-Espanol - Goddesssoless - iwantclips

Joi in spanish-Espanol - Goddesssoless - iwantclips

your new neihgbor invited you to her home you can't stop staring at her perfect feet but wish could understand what she's saying because of the beauty of her meaty soles
Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:30 PM #125709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Between the cracks - Foot Humiliation - Miss Madison - iwantclips

Between the cracks - Foot Humiliation - Miss Madison - iwantclips

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 09:31 PM #125710
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Creation - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

My Little Creation - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile