Old 05-02-2019, 11:39 PM #20321
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy, In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my Coerced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks. I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:39 PM #20322
Модератор

Модератор

Kiss my cock. I know you wanna. I know you wanna put your lips up to the tip and give it a smooch. I wanna watch you lick my cock. Is this a bit gay? Yup. Kiss my dick some more. Take it all in your mouth. Ready to graduate to sucking real men? Duh. I want to take it a step further. I want my cock to penetrate you. I want to stick it in. Let me dick slide in. Like it? Just wait until its the real thing.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:42 PM #20323
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:43 PM #20324
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out, I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet, I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM #20325
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after Teen 18+ie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:44 PM #20326
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request: humiliation laden CEI with you in a swimsuit, Coerced/coercion/blackmail. Enforced self facial. (Name used in clip)
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:45 PM #20327
Модератор

Модератор

I really hate to shave, I have some old used razors that the Mistresses give me and I always cut myself when I try to shave, I **** and I cry after, as I afraid the so much! But Ariel doesn't like to see me unshaved, as she things this is disrespectful, so she wants to show me how important shaving is for her slave standards! After dominating me with hard hand over mouth smother, Ariel tells me not to move and she just relaxes her hands on my face and she massages her fingers slowly. She covers softly my face with her palms and after she rests the back of her hands. She scratches me softly with her long nails and she uses her hands on my face in a relaxing way. I must admit that Ariel has perfect hands, with beautiful nails and jewelry, but is rare to be in this mood, using her sexy hands on my face in such an enchanting way!
Models: Blackmailed By Brats

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 648 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:46 PM #20328
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff poppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication spell inhaling your poppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff poppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your poppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINSoppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, brainwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:47 PM #20329
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your 'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having 'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:49 PM #20330
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house. Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained. But as soon as your sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room... This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her sister would. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile