Old 05-11-2019, 08:31 PM #22381
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:34 PM #22382
Модератор

Модератор

I appear before you and remove my robe to show off my outfit. In a pair of tiny shorts and a tight shirt that shows off my perfect tummy. I am going out to tease losers just like you, but before I go (and you stay home, because you are pathetic!) I need to test my outfit. I strut around, swaying my hips and tease you with my belly, something I know you obsess over. I verbally humiliate you and act like a brat as I talk about showing off in front of other men to make you jealous that you are such a loser that you won't be there to see it. Left out, that's where you will be.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 446 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:38 PM #22383
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:43 PM #22384
Модератор

Модератор

*This is a custom clip and the name Geoffrey is used* I know you crave to smell and jerk to my Princess soles! You want to stroke and imagine your nose pressed up against my perfect soles. Jerk hard, jerk fast. Imagine my toes curled around your nose making you SNIFF. Stroke harder. You're about to explode! This clip contains elements of foot smelling, foot worship, joi, feet joi, smelly feet, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, feet, sweaty feet, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, foot domination.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:44 PM #22385
Модератор

Модератор

Having a small dick comes with a price. Especially if you've been jacking it to me. Your disgusting little prick is hard for my bikini body. Pathetic. Pay up. You owe me for making that thing twitch. Pay your small dick tax.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 08:45 PM #22386
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight." YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 10:22 PM #22387
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 10:31 PM #22388
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 10:34 PM #22389
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-11-2019, 10:35 PM #22390
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile