Old 04-14-2019, 10:59 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Domme Jerk Off Story - THE SUPREME WITCH - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life. You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch. I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, femdom, mind fuck, powerful women, sex magic