Old 01-17-2020, 10:50 AM #125361
Модератор

Модератор

Default Happy Anniversary with MistressVictoria (topless) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

Happy Anniversary with MistressVictoria (topless) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

happy anniversary! you have been serving me for years now...and i've kept you locked up most the time. how kind of me. you don't have to think about anything at all...so much fun isn't it locking yourself in a cage and exploring so many things you didn't even think was possible. today i'm going to tell you 10 different clips i want you to buy and watch. all while sitting there locked up...well every other clip. i can't wait to know just how much you will struggle with stuffing your aching blue balls and cock back into a cage every other clip. oh also, plug your ass. you are going to be worshiping me all night long. what a great anniversary gift.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 15 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 909 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 10:52 AM #125362
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gooning Jerk Drone Mind Melt 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Gooning Jerk Drone Mind Melt 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Inspired by the vast impact of the original clip, I decided to use your stroke addiction against you once more, crafting yet another mind bending goon encouragement session.

You will edge to Me all night, despite the fact that at times, you will feel the need to reach climax. You will ignore that perceived need, because listening to Me and worshipping My body feels far better than letting it end with a mere few seconds of pleasure.

You don't care if your mind is wasting away with each stroke you take on My command. You don't care if I'm taking full control of your mind through your cock.

You just don't care. You desperately need to get lost in the pleasure I'm granting you, and you will welcome Me into your brain, allowing Me to rearrange your parts to craft you into the jerk drone I want you to be.

You will come back, over and over again, to relive this experience. You won't crave an orgasm as long as you become My goon addict. Edging to Me for hours and hours is like experiencing a perpetual orgasm - and who wouldn't want that, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 10:53 AM #125363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 10:54 AM #125364
Модератор

Модератор

Default New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

New Foot Licker Dresscode - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 10:54 AM #125365
Модератор

Модератор

Default Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

Filthy Feet Treat HD - Twisted British - iwantclips

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:02 AM #125366
Модератор

Модератор

Default Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina's Sweaty Feet - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Nina has returned home after a hard days work to find the house in a state again... Her feet are sore and SWEATY from walking around the office all day! So why are her stinky feet turning you on? It's because you're obsessed with the smell... A superior woman's perfect SCENT! So as your punishment for not cleaning up, Nina has Coerced you to lick the grime from the soles of her feet and is going to mock and humiliate you further for being a completely useless LOSER. Nina also gets you to lick the carpet clean with your tongue... Clean it all up freak, otherwise no more smelling, licking or worshipping her feet.
" I'm going to sort you out right now! Once and for all"
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:02 AM #125367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goodbye to Romance - scottwill - iwantclips

Goodbye to Romance - scottwill - iwantclips

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That´s the only thing left of his lover who was Squeezed by her. He begs for mercy but the only thing that he gets is a journey into her asshole and then...
BONUS: PHOTOSET!!!!!
Absolutely AMAZING video for a very special price!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:05 AM #125368
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 18 min 57 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:07 AM #125369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Footie Tease - Kelle Martina - iwantclips

Footie Tease - Kelle Martina - iwantclips

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes!
Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy?
Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 11:09 AM #125370
Модератор

Модератор

Default Personal Assistant Needs Benefits - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Personal Assistant Needs Benefits - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile