Old 11-02-2019, 03:22 AM #100681
Модератор

Модератор

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 64.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:23 AM #100682
Модератор

Модератор

After walking by a luxurious perfume store while shopping for your wife you can't help but catch a glimpse of the beautiful big breasted woman inside. Something tells you to go in. You decide to innocently check her out all while buying an anniversary gift for your wife. " A new Perfume will be perfect!" you think. Little do you know the beautiful woman has something else planned for you. After a few sprays of some mediocre scents she whips out her own concoction. One spray and you're done for! The scent is like nothing you have EVER experienced. It's sweet and oh so in t0xicating. Suddenly she comes on to you and makes you forget alllll about that boring ol' wife you're shopping for.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:25 AM #100683
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:29 AM #100684
Модератор

Модератор

How do I like my high heel shoes shined? Well, I like it best when my little shoe bois get on their knees, make their buffer rods hard, and spurt a nice sized helping of polish on my leather uppers. Once they lick it all off, my shoes are left shiny and new! Inevitably, some of that shine will get on my nylons (they can hardly control much of anything when near my footwear) so I simply make them suck it all out of the sheer clingy fabric. Such lucky shine-bois I own, don't you agree?
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:33 AM #100685
Модератор

Модератор

As soon as you hit play you will be entering the edging cycle. Over and over you will be encouraged to stroke as you are being teased to the brink of desperation, kept on edge the entire time. How long do you think you can last?
This clip is specifically designed to be played on repeat! Over and over you will be watching this clip until your balls are ready to burst!
Masturbation instruction, orgasm control, tease and denial, edging, Goddess worship
High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:33 AM #100686
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:36 AM #100687
Модератор

Модератор

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:36 AM #100688
Модератор

Модератор

I just love wearing a hint of fetish when I go out. Like these beautiful silky sheer black seamed fully fashioned nylons. Don't they look exquisite with my favorite soft gold leather Italian platform peep toes? My chauffeur for the night certainly thought so... as if I didn't know what the combination would do to its little one track brain. I'm sure it was dripping inside its jeans while it sat in the car and waited for me to finish dinner dreaming about getting that tongue pressed against my nylon foot or its nose close to my damp insole. I decided to reward my little slut by allowing the privilege to get teased by my shoes, stockings and long red nails. It even got to cum on my high heels... and clean its mess up, of course. Not before I tied up my cock first. Amazing how hard my toys get around my nylons.
Models: Mistress Nikita

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:42 AM #100689
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 03:49 AM #100690
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help but be in love with my sculpted long legs and high heels. The combination of the two turns you on more than anything else. It's no secret that you are addicted to jerking and worshiping my legs and high heels. I'll guide your hand up and down on your throbbing dick while I show off my legs. There is no place you would rather be then at the foot of my bed, on your knees worshiping my legs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile