Old 11-04-2019, 12:48 AM #101201
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Babe! I thought that we could have some fun before going out for dinner. I love these new shoes that you bought for me. They make my feet look amazing. I love how you worship my feet. It always feels so good and my soft little feet are so spoiled by you! Sometimes I catch myself dreaming about your warm mouth all over my soft, little feet. I want you to cum all over my feet again! Let's have dessert first tonight!
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:49 AM #101202
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:50 AM #101203
Модератор

Модератор

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:51 AM #101204
Модератор

Модератор

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:51 AM #101205
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:52 AM #101206
Модератор

Модератор

Sniff and stroke to my amazing tits and lips. My boobs are the best and today I want you to get fucked up for them. I'll tell you what to do and ease you through it. I know you're really going to enjoy this one. Get high, get ****, GET fucked up on Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:53 AM #101207
Модератор

Модератор

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:56 AM #101208
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.
Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:56 AM #101209
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 12:56 AM #101210
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what has happened to these luxurious black high sheen tights, I have a ladder in them! So annoying. Oh well, let's have some fun and totally destroy them with my long nails
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile