Old 06-24-2019, 12:46 PM #43651
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 12:47 PM #43652
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along. You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:01 PM #43653
Модератор

Модератор

Black and white are the main colors here, besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times, as well as touch and play with my rosebud
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:04 PM #43654
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so ****y and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a brainwash program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the brainwash program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop. Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:10 PM #43655
Модератор

Модератор

All about anal is all about using different toys in my tight little ass, sometimes two at a time. Nice and full
Models: ElectroGeisha

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:16 PM #43656
Модератор

Модератор

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then crushes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:36 PM #43657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:40 PM #43658
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:40 PM #43659
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 01:41 PM #43660
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 19 min 9 s