Old 07-06-2019, 11:21 AM #49161
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:26 AM #49162
Модератор

Модератор

Wet'n'Butt
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:28 AM #49163
Модератор

Модератор

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:37 AM #49164
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:41 AM #49165
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one! My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me. He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small bites and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 11:52 AM #49166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 309 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:02 PM #49167
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:04 PM #49168
Модератор

Модератор

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:06 PM #49169
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 12:07 PM #49170
Модератор

Модератор

You have been captured by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile