Old 03-13-2021, 03:02 PM #14231
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Feather Weight Semi Finals 2 vs 4 only 1 can move on to finals

Kink.com- Feather Weight Semi Finals 2 vs 4 only 1 can move on to finals

Description:
Stats at time of shootAudrey RoseThe Thornranked 1stHT: 55WT:114Season record (0-1)Lifetime record (0-1)
Serena BlairRanked 4thThe JockeyHT:50WT: 100Season record (2-0)Lifetime record (2-3)
Serena isnt just one of the smallest competitors for Summer Vengeance, shes even one of the smaller wrestlers in the feather Weight Tournament which is saying something cause those feather weights are tiny as all hell. Shes giving up at least 14 lbs for this match against Audrey. Serena has been busting her ass in grappling classes and shes got her eye on the prize. She wants that belt and she doesnt care if Audrey is just one more giant standing in her way. Shes ready to take what she wants. Audrey is stepping in to our tournament last minute on account that Tia Ling dropped out. Shes on a winning streak since shes come back to US. She doesnt seem to care much for the tournament, shes more in this to beat up on little girls. Audrey is the BIGGEST feather weight in this tournament.This is one of the most heart breaking matches Ive ever witnessed. Very early on in the match its clear that one of these wrestlers wants to win more than the other. There is sweat and tears shed on this mat in a bitterly close rivalry. Its back and forth action for 22 minutes of the match. at the last minutes of this match you can literally see one of the wrestlers mentally break and the match is decided just about 1 minute before the buzzer goes off. You will laugh, you will cry. These girls put their heart and souls into this game and its always heart breaking to see anyone lose when they put THAT much of themselves into a match. This match will go down in history as one of the GREATEST wars in US history and we smell rematch in season 11.
Model:
Serena Blair, Audrey Rose
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30413_serena_Audrey.mp4
File Size : 1473.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:40:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30413_serena_Audrey.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:07 PM #14232
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Delilah Strong

Kink.com- Delilah Strong

Description:
She is back and better than ever Its always a delight to work with a model who really knows and loves her job. Every scene is hot, but I LOVED scene 4 in the Steel Therapy tank Delilah consented to use the snorkel, combined with heavy metal bondage and lead weights, to stay underwater for the ENTIRE sceneListen to her moans of ecstasy muffled through the snorkel. Hot Thanks for visiting again Delilah.
Model:
Delilah Strong
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 4737_delilah.mp4
File Size : 1113.79 MB
Duration : 00:49:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:4737_delilah.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:08 PM #14233
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Dominatrix in Red

Kink.com- Dominatrix in Red

Description:
Yes Miss Madison
Model:
Madison Young, Le Rock
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 6287_Madison_LeRock.mp4
File Size : 1610.45 MB
Duration : 00:43:53

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:meninpain_6287_hi_res_pictures_1.The_Cage.zip - 16.5 MB
UbiqFile Zip:meninpain_6287_hi_res_pictures_2.Clothespins.z ip - 15.8 MB
UbiqFile Zip:meninpain_6287_hi_res_pictures_3.Strap_On.zip - 19.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6287_Madison_LeRock.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:13 PM #14234
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- One In A Million...........

Kink.com- One In A Million...........

Description:
Over the years there have been many men whove walked through the Armory doors wanting to adore me. Many of them were amazingly talented and awesome and many of them completely unworthy of my attention but never someone like Will Havoc. You see, Will is in another category, a category all his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date
I reckon youve learned during the four years of my reign as head mistress and director of Divine Bitches that being a dominatrix doesnt mean you have to swear off sex, be cold as ice and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It infuriates me when people consider this stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if were faltering if we show our sexual needs or we cant be tough while exposing that side. I find it sexy that I AM horny ALL the time. I yearn for sex and HAVE to have it. I celebrate LOVING men. I adore men. I want to fuck men and most of all I love to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul.
Will is the first man that walked through these doors with all my non negotiables in tact. Cool confidence, unabashed kinkiness, intelligence, rugged attitude, impossibly handsome looks and he studied ballet for god sakes This is one well rounded cultured dude All I really wanted to do was ask him out, climb on top of him and do dirty, filthy things to him while he slid his cock inside me, not sock him in the nuts But, like all good dominatrix I remained professional and did what I do best which was seduce the fuck out of this guy, make all his wildest fantasies come true, show him what it feels like to be at the mercy of a strong woman and milk his prostate like theres no tomorrow. The only unfortunate thing is for you because once the shoot was over, the real fun began and the cameras werent rolling. I suppose youll just have to let YOUR dirtiest fantasies wander.
Just like I did mine.
For the love of kink,M.M.
Model:
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 30165_Madeline_Will.mp4
File Size : 2102.01 MB
Duration : 00:57:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30165_Madeline_Will.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:28 PM #14235
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Trinity Post returns to Wiredpussy for an explosive update with Claire Adams

Kink.com- Trinity Post returns to Wiredpussy for an explosive update with Claire Adams

Description:
Trinity Post is not only gorgeous and flexible, shes also one of the dirtiest _ around. Claire Adams verbally humiliates this redheaded slut while she is tied helpless in bondage with her tits clamped and her pussy wired. She is then put in an inverted suspension which leaves both her holes open to be stuffed with electric metal plugs. She cums uncontrollably upside down until she is begging for the pleasure to stop. But of course, that isnt enough to satisfy this little bitch, so Claire strap-on fucks her in the ass and sticks a fist deep in her pussy. And that is just the first three scenes
Model:
Claire Adams, Trinity Post
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 6003_claire_trinity.mp4
File Size : 1325.62 MB
Duration : 00:59:13

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_1.zip - 8.5 MB
UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_2.zip - 6.6 MB
UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_3.zip - 9.8 MB
UbiqFile Zip:wiredpussy_6003_hi_res_pictures_scene_4.zip - 9.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6003_claire_trinity.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:44 PM #14236
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Pure Anal: Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee

Kink.com- Pure Anal: Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee

Description:
Two very horny butt _, Sammie Spades and Jayden Lee, get their asses completely fucked, fisted and stretched by Katja Kassin
Model:
Katja Kassin, Jayden Lee, Sammie Spades
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 28271_Sammie_Jayden.mp4
File Size : 2947.58 MB
Duration : 01:20:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:28271_Sammie_Jayden.mp4 - 2.9 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:51 PM #14237
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Los Angeles Fetish Doll

Kink.com- Los Angeles Fetish Doll

Description:
Asphyxia Noir is one of the hottest new fetish models out of LA. She comes to Whipped Ass to be made into Madeline and Felonys very own fetish doll and gets a proper punishment mixed with lesbian domination and fetish sex Shes flogged, fisted and humiliated. Felony and Madeline love to let their sadistic side shine and destroy their fetish doll until shes a pile of sweat, saliva and pussy juice. She is made to lick their asses and pussies and then does double vag strap-on for the first time
Model:
Asphyxia Noir, Felony, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 13115_Asphyxia.mp4
File Size : 1992.23 MB
Duration : 00:54:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:13115_Asphyxia.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:54 PM #14238
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Via The Puss Hot Frenchie Machine Fucked till She SQUIRTS

Kink.com- Via The Puss Hot Frenchie Machine Fucked till She SQUIRTS

Description:
Hot Damn this is the update of the month and THAT is saying something. The ridiculously sexy Nikita Bellucci blows the machine gasgetts with her incredible body, powerful orgasms and explosive squirting climaxes all while curse out our greatness in French.
Nikita tells us she has been a member, masturbating to FuckingMachines and now she can not believe she gets to be fucked by them - its a dream come true for both of us when this intensely beautiful babe cums rivers for us while we pound her pussy and ass.
Model:
Nikita Bellucci
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 29296_NikitaBellucci.mp4
File Size : 1285.11 MB
Duration : 00:35:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:29296_NikitaBellucci.mp4 - 1.3 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 03:57 PM #14239
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- 6 girl massive orgy from hellThe losers are getting fucked, fisted, made to squirt humiliated

Kink.com- 6 girl massive orgy from hellThe losers are getting fucked, fisted, made to squirt humiliated

Description:
The Wrestling is over, the Dragons are the victors, and to the victor goes the spoils. The spoils being the losers, the sexy hot losers.
Isis love, Rain Degrey, DragonLilly, and an injured Kiki Koi all sexually attack and destroy the helpless Ninjas. Both Gia DiMarco and Cheyenne Jewel are set upon and sexually used, abused. 4 on 2 and it is brutal. A massive orgy from hell. There is fisting, squirting, and massive orgasms dealt out to the losers. They are playthings for the winners and helpless in front of the large audience.
Losing has its price at Ultimate Surrender, and the losers are fucked, fisted and abused for all to enjoy
THIS IS THE COMPLETE MATCH EDITED IN ITS ENTIRETY ALL 4 ROUNDS
Model:
Kiki Koi, Gia DiMarco, DragonLily, Isis Love, Cheyenne Jewel, Rain DeGrey
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 14723_tagteam.mp4
File Size : 2060.95 MB
Duration : 00:56:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:14723_tagteam.mp4 - 2.0 GB
Old 03-13-2021, 04:04 PM #14240
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Ariel makes Rain cum on the mat, goes on to brutal victoryNasty submission holds, Rain destroyed

Kink.com- Ariel makes Rain cum on the mat, goes on to brutal victoryNasty submission holds, Rain destroyed

Description:
SUMMER VENGEANCE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
RAIN DEGREYPoisonHT: 59WT: 124lbsSeason record (2-0)Lifetime record (3-4)Ranked 8th
ARIEL XThe AssassinHT: 53WT: 109lbsSeason record (3-0)Lifetime record (18-2)Ranked 2nd
Welcome to the second round of the SUMMER VENGEANCE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. The top 16 competitors of Season 8 battle in a single elimination tourney to determine the overall Season Champion If you lose, you go home, well fucked and humiliated. If you win, you move forward to face a more dangerous opponent
Rain DeGrey was last years Rookie of the Year, and is undefeated this season. She has been training off the mat, and is great shape. Rain has a 6 inch and 15lb advantage over her opponent and hopes to use her long legs to great effect.
Ariel X is also undefeated this season and has one thing Rain does not, an Ultimate Surrender Championship trophy on her wall. Ariel might be tiny, but this is one girl you do not want to mess with on a mat.
Ariel held nothing back. Rain was in trouble early and often from Ariels powerful legs. Submission hold after submission hold was placed on Rain, each with devastating effect. Ariel made Rain cum on the mat and cum hard. Not only did Rain get her ass kicked by a smaller opponent, but that opponent made her cum like a whore during the wrestling. Ariel went on to further humiliate the loser with a brutal ass fucking in RD4. Ariel X moves on to the quarter finals, Rain heads home in defeat and shame.
Model:
Rain DeGrey, Ariel X
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 14314_ariel_rain.mp4
File Size : 1829.67 MB
Duration : 00:49:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:14314_ariel_rain.mp4 - 1.8 GB