Old 01-19-2020, 11:40 AM #17621
Модератор

Модератор

Default I’ve got you covered (UPDATED: New File) - - scatshop

I’ve got you covered (UPDATED: New File) - - scatshop

UPDATE: The original file was faulty. this has been rectified.
My toilet in training is so eager to serve, and always ready. This is great when I get really desperate, as I did today. As he was just there, mouth open and waiting, it was just a matter of pulling down my pantyhose and taking a piss and a dump right then and there. only one problem: He drank all the piss but the dump was just too huge even for such an eager toilet slave. Solution? Rub it into him and make him absorb that shit through his skin.
Models:

Duration: 18 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:41 AM #17622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Human Public Toilet Volume 4 - - scatshop

Human Public Toilet Volume 4 - - scatshop

Another very cute schoolgirl visits the human toilet yet this one appears to have a muddy type of feces to deliver. It is sloppy and slides down his throat easily in the same way as one would drink a milkshake. Although messy, he consumes all and cleans her up afterwards.
Models:

Duration: 18 min 12 s
Resolution: 400 x 704
Format: Windows Media
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:42 AM #17623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toilet Slave Punishment P2 - - scatshop

Toilet Slave Punishment P2 - - scatshop

Now he is already there to the toilet slave, in position and surrounded by three Scatqueens which animate him to eat the poop and swallow the piss. Then it goes quickly, Lady Lucy bends over his slave mouth and shits. The soft shit lays directly into his mouth. He’s starting to chew and swallow Lady Lucy’s shit. Immediately thereafter, Lady Domi is at his toilets mouth and stuffs him from the tray their shit into his toilets mouth.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:43 AM #17624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistress Roberta diarrhea feeding again after holiday - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta diarrhea feeding again after holiday - - scatshop

Today you have another combined movie. In the first part, toilet slave was allowed to stroke his pathetic cock at home and show Mistress Roberta that he can eat his cumm after cumshot. Then, in the next day, he arrived at Mistres Roberta new place for a real humiliation and worshipping scene. Today she want to use his mouth for a nice ass licking and facesitting scenes.He must smell, lick, clean and suck her red panty. She also use him to face sitting on his face and mouth and letting him breathe only when she want that, and only through her asshole. Then she was ready for a feeding scene, with a lot of Diarrhea ! She pissing on his body and mouth and then she shitting a great Diarrhea into his throat, nose and neck. Mistress Roberta continue the degradation for the toilet, order him to chew her diarrhea and swallow it, meanwhile he enjoy the viewing of her degraded human toilet. Tomorrow more movies with Mistress MARGO (Scat Goddess)!
Models:

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:46 AM #17625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Golden potion - - scatshop

Golden potion - - scatshop

Beg to sip on my golden love potion and fall madly in love. I’m still looking for slaves interested in a clean catch.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 18 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:52 AM #17626
Модератор

Модератор

Default After Work Activity! - - scatshop

After Work Activity! - - scatshop

Slave is ready for his Mistress when she comes home from her day job.
He has to be ready for her deposits of the day. He has not eaten anything all day as Mistress instructed. He is forbidden to eat without Mistress approval.
Mistress comes home and as a good slave he lies under the couch and opens his mouth as wide as he possibly could. He first gulped and gargle his Mistress pees and cleaned her pussy as he is told. Mistress spreads her ass up in the air and letting out a fart before he inserted an enema tube in her then he waited patiently for his daily ration of poop as Mistress let out some wet farts together with runny poop from enema.
She lets out some more farts and you can see her anus stretching as she pushes out poop after poop. Still he waited patiently before digging in as he is waiting for his Mistress’s instruction. She kindly requested him to rub her poop all over her office shirt as she HATES her job and then he can finally feast as much as he desire on his Mistress’s sweet poop!
Models:

Duration: 22 min 50 s
Resolution: 404 x 720
Format: AVI
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 11:58 AM #17627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pink Hair Filthy Anal Fuck/Dripping Wet Pussy - - scatshop

Pink Hair Filthy Anal Fuck/Dripping Wet Pussy - - scatshop

I have sexy pink hairy today and wear my cute pink pants on. Today you got the chance from me to play with me. Do with me whatever you wish. I can be your dirty girl. I give you lots of teasing of panty, ass in doggy from hairy pussy. Spank my ass it feels good.I remove the pants and in doggy inserting a butt plug then make it dirty super quick by poo. I ask you about do you wanna smell my pussy behind, lick it. Asshole is dirty and juicy. Stretching, playing around with plug and I know you had the fantasy to fuck my dirty hole after pooping for you. I knee on then get great sight to plugged ass which I push out easily once shitting a big one for you. Stinky poo. I smear some shit on the dildo as would be your dick and penetrate it deep into my hole. I lift up my feet to ask you fuck my toes while fucking myself. Come on lick this soles and suck my toes. Dildo feel good in ass and within short time get dripping wet my pussy from ass fucking. You get great view to both my feet and gaping asshole. I squirt while fucking myself just hear me moaning. Definitely make your dick hard. I got super juicy pussy look at that. I tell you to fuck me this is the only thing what I can tell you. Fuck me hard. Then I knee on doggy bring my ass closer to you and keep gaping for awhile and also can enjoy this dripping wet pussy. How bad you wanna taste my holes? My pussy dripping for you then the only thing you could do fuck me and filling up this little dirty hole nice and well.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:27 PM #17628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Facesitting Gone Wrong - - scatshop

Facesitting Gone Wrong - - scatshop

Start the clip where you’re both with me and talk about the double facesitting session I’ve booked with the two of you. Mention that it’s my first time so you’ll both take it easy on me. You’re both wearing lace style lingerie. Then laugh and throw me to the ground.Film the clip pov where I’m looking up at you. You have Nicole sit on my face first with her ass directly in my face (the camera). Talk about how you both had something extra in mind for this clip but were just waiting for a newbie as you wanted to make the struggling as authentic as possible.
I’m struggling at first just from the smell of Nicole’s ass. You both laugh and say it’s about to get a lot worse…you have something really special in mind.Mention about all the Mexican food you’ve eaten and how bad the gas is that you both get. Mention that I’m struggling to get away at this point as you both laugh at me. Tell me that I must have figured out your ulterior motive to taking me on as a new client. Have Nicole lean over to one side and rip a huge fart in my face with both of you laughing. Laugh at me gagging from the fart. Nicole tells me that her worst fart was from Mexican food. Have her describe the smell, laugh, and then she tells me that she’s going to try and set a record for the worst smelling farts!
She farts on me a few more times with both of you telling me about the smells of each and laughing saying that this might be my first and only session.,You tell me that it’s your turn now and that your farts make people who like smelling farts gag all the time! Tell me that your clips sell better when the slave is really suffering so that’s why you decided not to mention the farting part. You tell me that your farts are awful today and you almost feel sorry for me. You sit on my face with your ass away and fart. After each fart make comments about how horrible it smells and tell me to try to now throw up from the gas! Tell me about your worst sour milk smelling fart and that you think you just made a fart smell exactly like that! Laugh at me as I try and tap out and tell me no matter what, you’re not getting off – keep farting.At one point ask me if I would like to breathe some fresh air… you sit up and nicole sits on my face and farts right away with both of you laughing.Have Nicole remove her underwear and say something like, time to really suffer. Have her sit on my face and fart nude. She tells me her farts are the absolute worst today! She says maybe even worse than yours! She tells you that she wants to take advantage of these awful farts and asks you to force my nose right up her asshole…
You force my face deep into her ass and moments later she farts….you both laugh and then you tell me it’s your turn. You do the same.Both of you laugh and tell me whose fart was worse..Tell me it’s time for the worst possible punishment….your both going to fart in my face at the same time…and not get off till the smell is completely gone. Mention how much I’m struggling and begging for it not to happen. Laugh at me and and tell me no slave has ever been able to make it through this without … You both sit nude on my face as fart away…. the clip ends after a few double ass farts.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-19-2020, 12:30 PM #17629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Broken Toilet 15 – Sixty Nine Shit - - scatshop

Broken Toilet 15 – Sixty Nine Shit - - scatshop

Even in the best of dungeons slave's do forget their manners. As it's owner it's my duty to remind it that I am superior to it and that I'm in charge. As I told my slave this morning he will be my restroom again and he must prepare everything for me to shit in his mouth he dropped his shoulders. This kind of behavior is UNACCEPTABLE! He need to be taught a lesson.
For the first time I included my brutal punishment in one of my Broken Toilet video's. My husband was kind enough to film the scene where I suffocated my slave with a pillow without mercy. With his hands cuffed behind his back and his feet tied down I placed a pillow over his face and sat down with my full weight. His desperate struggle and agony for air after nearly two minutes got me soaking wet. I included a few seconds from his intense suffocation for you.
After that punishment he was very eager to please me and I used the 69 position to shit in his mouth. This position is humiliating for a slave, seeing my vagina but only there to open his mouth to receive my thick and smelly turds as I push them out into his toilet mouth one by one.
Afterwards I gave him the privilege to lick my dirty asshole clean. Shivers of pleasure went all over my perfect body as his tongue licking every nerve ending of my anus and rectum to wash off every revolting shit smear and stain.
He knows his mouth and tongue belongs up my shitty ass! Just another day in the life of my slave whom was born to serve and please me
Old 01-19-2020, 12:36 PM #17630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting Small Poo Chunks - - scatshop

Farting Small Poo Chunks - - scatshop

Visiting your house and I’m being super rude! I’m farting on your furniture, on your glass sliding door, drinking all your champagne and burping. Worst of all I’m making little poo messes for you to clean up. I show you close-ups of the little poos that came out while I was farting.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile