Old 03-21-2020, 01:48 AM #18611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty sex in warm, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

Dirty sex in warm, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

I like to have dirty sex in the morning. Take a shit on husband’s cock, get smeared in shit, jerk his cock off and fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. Warm, soft, smelly shit so gently touches the skin, envelops it with its wet, sticky touch. The smell of shit hovers around, filling the entire room. I shit on my husband and smear shit, I lie down on him and he licks my pussy and I put my hand in his dirty ass in gratitude. It’s full of shit, and I pull the shit out of his ass and smear it all over my face and chest. This is paradise, this is bliss. My husband’s tongue flutters over my pussy like a butterfly, I feel the approach of orgasm, it’s such buzz.
Are you, slave, want to serve me during dirty sex. Crawl over here, you going to lick all the shit off me. I’ll make you suck a dirty cock and eat our stinking shit. You are nothing, nobody, who opens mouth and eats shit where I want and when I order!
P.S: Write reviews, my dear fans
Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 762 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2020, 03:28 AM #18612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Piss 'n Shit That Couldn't Wait To Come Out - - scatshop

Piss 'n Shit That Couldn't Wait To Come Out - - scatshop

Here's another toilet clip that was full of desperation, I really did pee on myself a lil in this one!
Old 03-21-2020, 09:05 AM #18613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Letting out the Demon - - scatshop

Letting out the Demon - - scatshop

If you like it loud, this vid is for you!
Black thigh high boots, sheer black crotchless panties and a black tank top. That's how I start my day in this clip.
This might be the most talking I've ever done in a vid. I talk about my wet redhead pussy, my asshole and how full I am and how bad I need to shit. I tell you I'm going to hold my hole open and fuck my full rectum with a huge dildo.
I use red duct tape to pull my cheeks apart and keep my tight bum hole accessible. I squeeze some lube on to my ass and I begin to ride my monster dildo. It hurts a bit and I squeal in painful delight. Each time I thrust it in it gets easier but I can feel the shit wanting to pour out of me. I bet I'm covering the dildo in my sweet and sticky shit. I rub my hard clit faster and faster…
My orgasm happens fast, the sounds that come from me are almost demonic. The beautiful, painful stretching of my hole, the shit being denied as the dildo pushed farther up my rectum, the amazing tingling as my pussy and ass overflowed with orgasmic sensation…I yell and gasp and…growl? Lol even my face is a bit twisted with orgasm!!
The dildo slides out and I turn around to treat you to the post orgasm shit so desperately needed. I shove the dirty dildo into my mouth and suck it as I shit for you. I show you the pile and send off with a kiss!!
BONUS SCENE!!
I take you to the bathroom to watch me push out the shit that was impacted. You see me grunt it out, wipe my creamy ass and pussy (with show) and flush it away!
(Great light. Lots and lots of talking, gasping, moaning…VERY LOUD ORGASM!. Boots, bed head and no makeup. No smear.)
Models:

Duration: 17 min 50 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-22-2020, 05:02 PM #18614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat this biggest shit you pig’s snout, toilet - - scatshop

Eat this biggest shit you pig’s snout, toilet - - scatshop

I knew that sooner or later I would find you and bring you back. You can hide, but you can’t run away from who you really are. You are my living toilet bowl, toilet slave to the core, and you will come back to me again and again.
And since you’re back with me, I’ll have a little fun with you, show you your place. Sit on the floor, I’ll shaved you. Add more foam, i smear your face and get started. The razor is very good at cutting hair at the root. And as a warning to you, I will shave off your eyebrows. Don’t move, get your hands off. This will be a lesson to you. Without your eyebrows, you can’t go out on the street, run away from me again. It will be your shame. What, scared! Know that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, and you won’t even know it.
And I want to finally feed you shit, but not alone, I called my girl friend. We’ll have a good time with her. She smiles, looks at you like a cat at runaway cream, anticipates. Since my shit eater hasn’t eaten shit in a long time, he needs to have a dinner party. Oh, how much I want to shit, my ass is bursting. Here’s a plate of pasta, put it under my ass, and i we’ll shit in it and feed you. A huge, thick, 12-inch-long shit is coming out of my ass. Why are you looking so scared? Are you dissatisfied with something? This is your lunch, open your mouth. You know that until you eat everything, you won’t leave the table. Here’s a glass to wash down your smelly treat. Lana and I are going to piss in it for you. Open your mouth, start eating. Here is so spoon for spoon, swallow, for mother, for father. Don’t puke up. If you puke up, I’ll feed you back all the vomit with shit. Be good toilet bowl, eat all shit. We’ll plug your nose with shit so you can swallow better. Now you look like a real shitty pig. We like feeding you shit
P.S: Film was shot with three cameras, in full HD quality
Models:

Duration: 23 min 56 s
Size: 1.94 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-23-2020, 04:00 AM #18615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet Farts With A lot Of Messy Anal - - scatshop

Wet Farts With A lot Of Messy Anal - - scatshop

I was so horny today I just needed my ass fucked until it was so messy. I know you love my chocolate cheeks messy with your cum an my poop.
I take your dick an put it in my ass from the back, side an front. I couldn't get enough of your cock today daddy. I love feeling your cum feel my ass Freek. I give you all the wet farts with your cum an my shit mixed together I know you love when I'm so freaky an messy for you. Yes, give me that cock please! Make me shit your fucking cum out!
{If You Love This Clip Or Any Other One Of My Clips Please Give It 5 Stars ⭐️
Old 03-23-2020, 04:38 AM #18616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Reverse POV Auntie ASS Smothering And GAS - - scatshop

Reverse POV Auntie ASS Smothering And GAS - - scatshop

You’ve always been such a good nephew, and Auntie is going to treat you right! Auntie CRUSHES you with an ass smothering session, peppered with some dirty talk and a few nasty stinky farts, to boot! You’re doing such a good job SUFFOCATING under Auntie’s ass, babe! You are going to die under this ass
Old 03-25-2020, 12:42 PM #18617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poopy Panties - - scatshop

Poopy Panties - - scatshop

I ate so much before your sexy surprise and the bathroom was occupied, so I had to take a poop in my panties IN MY ROOM!
Models:

Duration: 2 min 37 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-25-2020, 01:43 PM #18618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual, Dirty Poo Smear On My Hair - - scatshop

Sensual, Dirty Poo Smear On My Hair - - scatshop

Are you ready for a dirty, filthy fun with me? I wear a white top on nothing else and tell you I wanna take all my shit and smearing all over on my hair front of you. After a little pussy show I knee to doggy backward to you and my butt hole dirty of shit. I felt have to poo so let’s hold my hand and take all my creamy brown shit. Big load I’m sure would be enough to smear on my hair. I start it facing to camera and bring my hands down, ,start from root. I smear it nice and well, just make sure don’t miss out any part of my hair. I’d say this load just perfect to smear all over. I also show hair backward.Lots of stinky poo covering my head and colored my blonde hair nicely to darker
Old 04-01-2020, 12:10 AM #18619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Handle It? - - scatshop

Can You Handle It? - - scatshop

Come here my slave and be ready to eat your wonderful tasty dinner!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 21 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2020, 03:38 AM #18620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Vomit,Piss, Fist, Squirt Threesome! 1 - - scatshop

Public Vomit,Piss, Fist, Squirt Threesome! 1 - - scatshop

Public-Outdoor Vomit,Piss, Fist and Squirt Threesome! Part 1:
When I was lying on a meadow with my teen girlfriend in our housing estate when the weather was nice, such a strange guy came to us! He asked us if we had been fisted before and he would give us an eerie orgasm! Since we were both totally awesome, with the nice weather, we let him fist us. First he fisted me and didn’t last long and I squirted in a high arc. The guy swallowed my pussy juice and licked my pussy clean. Then he took out his cock and stuffed us, our mouths. And with an extreme deep throat. When he had his cock deep in my mouth, he pissed into my mouth so that I choked! He continued to piss in my mouth and I swallowed his piss. In between I collected something from his piss and spat it into my teen girlfriend’s mouth. Then the guy fucked my mouth again and that so hard that I had to vomit!
Models:

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile