Old 01-13-2020, 02:29 AM #16171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pee Sex with Creampie - - scatshop

Pee Sex with Creampie - - scatshop

My husband and I have already tried scat, however, I have never pissed on him. This was my first time peeing on my husband and I am looking forward to doing it more and more along with scat! Join us on our journey into dirty kinky things!
Models:

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:36 AM #16172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass & Enema - - scatshop

Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass & Enema - - scatshop

Spread & Spank – 5:27s
Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
Poop Nuggets – 2:11s
Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there was.as it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
Ben Wa Poop Balls – 11:34s
I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls! I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
Ebony Ass & Enema – 7:32s
Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle back.forth.mmm.side to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
Models:

Duration: 26 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:58 AM #16173
Модератор

Модератор

Default I and Alice two and Carolina mistress - - scatshop

I and Alice two and Carolina mistress - - scatshop

Carolina loves to walk their obedient dogs . I and Alice steel of Carolina dogs with whom she can do what she wants . Carolina put us on leashes and ordered us to kneel down with cancer , we’re two obedient dogs and can’t contradict her mistress . Carolina walks us on leashes , we crawl cancer , breathing like dogs vysovyvanii language as dogs in one word fulfilling all wants our hostess . Carolina lifts us dresses and we crawl around the room bare-ass naked , then Carolina us bare Breasts and then strips her and we are like two obedient dogs caressed the Breasts of his mistress tongues . After that, Carolina substitutes iron dog bowl and shits and pisses in her and we watch as our hostess does . Caroline tells me and Alice take turns eating her shit from a dog bowl , first Alice eats shit and then I did . But our mistress wants more , she takes the rubber cock and butt plug . Anal plug Carolina shoves in the ass dog Alice and I Carolina inserts the rubber cock and take turns playing a bit with our Asses . Carolina tells me first and then Alice to shit in the iron dog bowl and we take turns shit and piss , and again thrust his muzzle into the bowl and lick shit . We like to be obedient dog for his owner and we are doing everything ordered us to our hostess .
Models:

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:09 AM #16174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stop #320 – Post Massage Pee with Close Ups, Boobies, and Smiles! - - scatshop

Stop #320 – Post Massage Pee with Close Ups, Boobies, and Smiles! - - scatshop

The video begins with me showing you my swollen boobs in a mirror in the massage room! Then I pull down my shorts and show you my hairy bush! I whisper to you, “I really have to peee!” hehe! I grab my things and we walk out of the room and into the hallway. We head towards their public bathrooms. Finally we get there and I quickly shut and lock the door behind me! I begin to pull up my top and let my huge breasts pop out, then I pull off my shorts, and panties! I tell you how bad it stinks in there, lol, then turn on the camera flash to try something new! I turn around and begin to squat over the toilet! I bring the camera down low, as the first push of my pee streams begins to slide out. It looks glorious with the camera light on! It is shiny and more noticeable! You can really hear how I am ‘pushing it out’ very hard as the pee pours into the public toilet! At times I let you watch it comes out of me closely, then I move back letting you see it spray into the toilet bowl! The toilet begins to bubble with this rough spraying of urine! And it is really loud haha! Slowly the stream begins to slow down, as it sound as it hits the water is not as loud and lower pitched. As it starts to trail off, I bring your face in close to let you watch the marvelous, yummy drops of pee drizzle from my pussy and bush. A bit a cream begins to leak out, I must have been enjoying this! Close up you get to watch me tightening up my pussy, as little bits of left over pee find their way out! I begin to pull up my pussy lips with my two fingers and give you a quite gynological view, really getting every last drop as it slides out of me! You can see as I tighten and loosing my pussy muscles, trying to get every last bit of yumminess to fall from my hairy pussy. Then I spread it for you, while running my finger along the outside! Then I pull up the camera and let you watch me from above, sitting on the toilet! Then I figure out how to shut off the flash, so no one notices it lol! I lean forward and grab toilet paper, to softly dry my sweet bush. I throw the toilet paper in the toilet and show you a piece of pussy hair that had fallen onto the toilet seat, just sitting there LOL! Shall we leave it? I think so! I bring you in close to watch the toilet flush, my yellow pee slowly swirling and disappearing! Then I get up and walk over to the mirror, showing you myself, naked from the waist down, pulling up my top to flash my large, swollen breasts! Then I set you down, so I can get my clothes back on! I turn on the sink to wash my dirty hands before heading out of the room.
Models:

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:10 AM #16175
Модератор

Модератор

Default The dirty lesbian games and lots of shit - - scatshop

The dirty lesbian games and lots of shit - - scatshop

Full pleasure you get from watching a half hour video of two of the most dirty girls . In this video, we caressed each other with our sharp tongues which penetrate in the cunt and the ass kissing ,shit and piss on each other , smear the shit completely covering their bodies , and masturbate each other anal and pussy with his hands and objects , we anulingus . On this is complete trash , you will completely enjoy watching this film , not one from it will not leave you indifferent and you will want again and again to watch this video . Dear friends we remove the video for you in your personal collection that you only need the script , Yes it will be a complete pleasure of viewing the film we will remove for you . We will consider any your proposals and scenarios we can play together or separately , what the film will be up to you , you are a writer and we are your actors . With pleasure we fulfill your wishes and you predate to us ! Sincerely yours, Yana and Olga .
Models:

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:13 AM #16176
Модератор

Модератор

Default That gape though - - scatshop

That gape though - - scatshop

In this compilation of never seen before clips I take you with me on my journey to poop. This was a constipation week so you'll be seeing small, cute poop nuggets. You get a great view of the action as I squat on the toilet in a deep plie that showcases my bare beautiful feet. If you like feet and poop this is a great video for you. Also features my hairy pussy/ ass, muscular legs, and my giant clit. Watch my hairy asshole gape and contract. This video ends with a truly spectacular asshole gape. Come look inside me after I take a shit. Be sure to check out my other poop videos.
Friendly reminder: I don’t do custom videos or read inbox messages so please don’t message me. Thank you. Happy viewing!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:16 AM #16177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lesbian games pose sixty-nine - - scatshop

Lesbian games pose sixty-nine - - scatshop

Olga and Yana love to caress each other , and they love playing with each other especially dirty . In this video, Olga and Yana caress each other in pose sixty-nine , first the girls caress each other with their tongues cunt and then anus . Oh how sweet Yana caress tongue pussy of Olga and then the anus , and Olga fondles cunt and anus with his tongue Yana . Yana, Olga and enjoy each other . You want to get into their tandem with them and to be absolutely Yes . After Yana playing with pussy and ass Olga with her tongue , Yana sits ass on face Olga and Olga continued to caress Yana . But Yana Olga and little Yana gets cancer and Olga lies and Yana starts to shit on the face and in the mouth of Olga Oh Yes, that’s a hot video but Olga still lizhit pussy and ass Yana language is priceless , then Yana to sit on the face of Olga which is all in the shit and starts to gallop at Olga rusamaza shit not only Olga but also in the ass . Yana, Olga and Yana change places now lying on the bed and Olga to sit down with the top face Yana his ass and Ian starts to fondle Olga . Oh Olga also gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that it makes Yana . Olga also shit on face Yana and begins to smear the shit with his ass in the face of Yana . Yana, Olga and their faces all in the shit and happy they got a lot of pleasure from such dirty games .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:22 AM #16178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Pee Jean Dance - - scatshop

Sexy Pee Jean Dance - - scatshop

Watch me in grey denim jeans pee them three times while i pee them, wetting jeans while i dance to music over and over again. Watch my pee stained bum wiggle to music and the dried pee stains when ibefore i soak them again.
#peejeans #wetting #pee #denim #dance #evamarie88
Models:

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 03:24 AM #16179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Period Play & Pee in the Bathtub - - scatshop

Period Play & Pee in the Bathtub - - scatshop

Playing around with my blood which I collected in my Mooncup, smearing it all around my body, and bathing in my water full of blood and pee. With a nice orgasm
Old 01-13-2020, 03:25 AM #16180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet ice cream and a lot of shit - - scatshop

Sweet ice cream and a lot of shit - - scatshop

For the production of this video we used a delicious cold ice-cream . Olga sat on the bed and took a little ice cream tasted his tongue Olga began to smear ice cream all over my body , what is it sweet Breasts and pussy Olga all the ice cream she wants to play with ice cream even more , I go to Olga and begins to lick his tongue from pussy to Olga about how delicious ice cream I caress Olga and Olga enjoy a bit of tinkering with pussy Olga I told my friend that I want to shit and piss , Olga said that they are ready to give shit to your body I climbed on the bed and took off my panties and began to shit and piss on naked body Olga Oh yeah, liquid diarrhea stikaet on the naked body Olga blended with ice cream is the best , Olga all in the shit and ice cream , Olga takes the ice cream on a stick and starts fucking herself pussy , ice cream conceals and is great with a lot of shit and ice cream . Olga also wants to use the toilet and Olga are no longer able to contain the pressure of shit , Olga shitting and pissing here is a sweet show .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile