Old 07-27-2019, 01:00 PM #8491
Модератор

Модератор

Hey guys, Carter Cruise here. As you know I'm no stranger to Anal Sex. You've probably seen me on the site here before, but today, I want to try something a little different. A little bigger. So, I have this friend Serena, and she's a really hot brunette with a great ass. I was just checking her out before I came up here to tell you guys about it. I want her to take this big black cock. Take it and stretch out my tight little asshole with it. I want her to come in and spread open my ass, put her little pink tongue inside there and make it nice and wet, probably put a finger or two in and stretch it out, cause it's a really big cock, so I'll need a little bit of a warm up. Just slide in the BBC and stretch out my asshole till I can't take it anymore, and I cum all over it. I bet you just can't wait to see my asshole get stretched out by a BBC you little perverts.
Models: Carter Cruise, Serena Blair

Duration: 30 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:02 PM #8492
Модератор

Модератор

Carmen Callaway is mortified! A friend just posted a picture to social media and didn't even look to see if her eyes were opened or closed. Carmen is feeling low. Her self-esteem is a bit shattered, but stepmother Brandi Love is waiting in the sidelines to root her pretty petite peach on. Since Carmen is preoccupied with likes, and knows that if she posts even one great picture she'll be saved. Brandi buys into the fun and tells Carmen that she will help her get made up and take a great photo!Carmen is excited to have the help from mommy, but she's still not convinced. Brandi takes a little time like every mom, to figure out how to work Carmen's camera phone but once she does, Carmen gets shot after shot of cute photos. Carmen trusts Brandi when she says she's pretty. Brandi tells her that since it's important to her to be popular she wants to show her something else that will help her be the most popular girl at schoolBrandi reaches in and kisses Carmen, and tells her how beautiful she is. She starts to suck Carmen's budding nipples and showing her all kinds of sexy things to make her friends feel their first ever orgasms from Carmen's new expert techniques. Brandi shows Carmen a lot of new things, and Carmen picks up on them fast! And since Brandi's picture got Carmen over 300 likes, she now feels confident she was overreacting a bit earlier. Mommy makes the hurt go away.
Models: Carmen Callaway, Brandi Love

Duration: 29 min 43 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:05 PM #8493
Модератор

Модератор

One day, when Elizabeth walks home, she finds her boyfriend watching amateur sex videos... imagine her surprise when she finds out that these are home videos made with ex-girlfriends. But the way she reacts is anything but expected. She realizes that she won't count as a real girlfriend until she gets into the collection. From this point, there are no questions asked... this home video has to be made.
Models: Elizabeth Bentley

Duration: 24 min 44 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:06 PM #8494
Модератор

Модератор

It definitely feels different - dare I say, way better - to have your big cock teases by a silky sole and wiggly toes. Bill surely would agree with us, or else she wouldn't get together with Holly and her lovely feet. The quick romance quickly turns into a foot fetish session and for half an hour, Bill is the happiest man on Earth.
Models: Holly Heart

Duration: 38 min 55 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:09 PM #8495
Модератор

Модератор

Vicca's bum has already proved but the horny little cutie won't be satisfied with only one anal adventure. So she returned to have some more fun. The enthusiasm as she offers her tight, sweet butthole makes her obsession for anal love obvious... but this is the way we love Vicca. Horny, with a big cock in her ass.
Models: Vicca

Duration: 38 min 25 s
Size: 1.66 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:09 PM #8496
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Savannah Fox

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:10 PM #8497
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, It's Cherie DeVille here, I want to tell you about this fantasy I've been having... It involves a cute, young, blonde who's never had her ass penetrated. I want to come in with my strap-on while she's laying on the bed waiting for me. I want to get that cute little asshole warmed up with my tongue. I want to lick it for her, and then slide a finger in. I want to grab that pretty blonde hair and make her bend over for me. I'm going to take my strap-on and put it into that tight, little asshole. Inch by Inch until I get it all the way inside of her. After she cums for me the first time, I'm going to make her ride it. I'm going to show her exactly what I want her to do to me. When she understands what I need, I'm going to let her fuck me until I cum. I really hope that happens!
Models: Jillian Janson, Cherie DeVille

Duration: 40 min 26 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:10 PM #8498
Модератор

Модератор

Janet Mason and Marcus London are in Vegas for their Honeymoon. Marcus is quite a good gambler and took to the tables this afternoon to try and win a few extra bucks to take Janet out. Well, as it happens Janet is not a fan of gamblers and just realizing this about her new hubby, has brought a lot of issues into perspective. Marcus is having second thoughts about his new marriage, and when the masseuse Rilynn Rae comes to the room, he can't resist getting in one last fuck. Rilynn is caught off guard, but she hasn't had a sexier experience in weeks. Janet's massage gets underway, and when Janet's stress begins to melt, Marcus creeps into the room to finish what he's got going with the masseuse while his wife lies inches away in dreamland. None the wiser.
Models: Rilynn Rae, Janet Mason, Marcus London

Duration: 25 min 47 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:11 PM #8499
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Abigail Mac

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:12 PM #8500
Модератор

Модератор

When a girl pulls on such tight shorts, her intention is more than obvious. Raven came to have Bill's big, fat cock and she got it. It was clear that the sexy brunette is quite obsessed with cocks as she pleasures Bill's shaft in more than one ways... with mouth, pussy and most important, with her feet.
Models: Raven Bay

Duration: 34 min 53 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile