Old 06-07-2019, 02:12 AM #30051
Модератор

Модератор

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:15 AM #30052
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the knife unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:16 AM #30053
Модератор

Модератор

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:16 AM #30054
Модератор

Модератор

Open wide and get ready for Goddess Nikki Brooks to spit her beautiful saliva into your pathetic mouth and all over your loser face! How does it feel? To be on your knees and have her spit directly into your mouth and on your face. How does it taste? I bet you wish she would do this to you all the time!
Models: fetishexhibit

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:16 AM #30055
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:20 AM #30056
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:23 AM #30057
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to serve a dominant couple? Then it's your lucky day. Because I gave My Boyfriend the key for your chastity belt and now he's going to be your new cuckold trainer. You get to show him how bad you want him to cum. Celebrate your new role as our cuckold with a mouth full of his cum. And he will make sure your chastity belt is locked on nice and tight. Want to thank us? we thought you might.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:26 AM #30058
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with my gorgeous feet, something turns you on about kneeling in front of them like the beta you are and worshipping them as I occupy myself with more important things, like reading my textbook. Stroke while you kneel at my feet and I read.
Models: Supernal Goddess Ashanti

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:26 AM #30059
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "You enter the room in a very short skin tight dress. When you discover me in the room you tell me that you've come to see how hot your new outfit is. You tell me that you've got a hot date and you want to make sure he can't get his mind off fucking you. In order to see how hot it is you instruct me to get naked and get on my knees. No touching is aloud, you just want to see how hard I get as you tease me with your tits, ass, and by pulling up your dress to reveal your thong. You remind me that none of this is for me and that I'll never get to fuck you. After you're satisfied that I am very hard and you like how hot and slutty the dress makes you look you take sympathy on me and allow me to start jacking off. After about 10-15 seconds of encouragement you change your mind and decide to not stick around long enough for me to finish...you have a hot date to get to. You thank me for my outfit testing boner as you walk out and remind me that I'll never get to fuck you."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 02:29 AM #30060
Модератор

Модератор

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 236 MiB
Download From AnzFile