Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:17 PM #61083
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
I let you edge to my clips as much as you want, yet you still complain. "Oh Keziah, my balls hurt, Keziah, can I please cum?" blah blah blah. I think I know exactly what you need. You need to worship me even more. Go on, get stroking. This tease is definitely going to make your balls ache and remind you of your place.

Categories: Tit Worship, Orgasm Denial, Edging, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Big Tits, Hand Bra, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Brat Girl

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:17 PM #61084
Модератор

Модератор

Your morning routine is SO BORING. That's why I have a little task for you to make it more exciting. Your mornings are going to be way more memorable after you add this to your morning routine!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:17 PM #61085
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:20 PM #61086
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is my complete collection of swimsuits that im going to try on for you
Models: JessWest

Duration: 24 min 26 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:20 PM #61087
Модератор

Модератор

Take a hit, take a chug, take a shot, take a puff or take a sniff. Whatever is your poison I want you to have it readily available. You're going to get the most fucked up for me today than you ever have. I will challenge you to push your limits. Are you ready for my best mindfuck yet? I hope so, because I really am.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 33 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:21 PM #61088
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave. can you hear that noise? That's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here, mummified in plastic, strapped down and unable to escape. now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave. you are just My property now, and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with. this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist. you are completely vulnerable, weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won't even allow that cock of yours to go limp. Don't think for one second you will be able to resist, I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you, smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over, all the while teasing you with My breasts, smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again, to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now, so you had better get used to it. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in'Mobile' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:21 PM #61089
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 07:21 PM #61090
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's
Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time.
We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile