Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5521
Модератор

Модератор

WolfThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.It's not easy being in cahoots with a runt Fox. I'm Wolf and I deserve my spot at the top of the fucking order. I just chuckle when folks tell me I've got a big ego, because I can fuck you up without a chance to defend yourself. I play the little pawn when I need to but when all howl breaks loose I'm the alpha, and I'm not taking shit from some sly little runt, just cause she's the one making the bucks. Who am I? Predator, plain and simple. From the top of the chain I feed on the screams and discomfort of all these little play toys. Fox sent me over to take care of poor old grandma, and I did more than care for her. Red's little cape was my ticket to grandma's massive breasts. As soon as I nuzzled my muzzle into her lap she was gushing liquid between my claws. Mrs. Riding was ready to make me feel comfortable, thinking I was that Little Red Riding. But I wanted to eat her dumb ass gold-digger body, once I sniffed those soft GILF nipples and those creamy wet granny lips! My lesbian hunger is only quenched when she submitted to my writhing pussy against her slippery asshole. Tying her up was just the cherry on top of her sweet sexy carcass.
Models: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust

Duration: 31 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5522
Модератор

Модератор

Models: Tiffany Watson, Gina Valentina

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 433 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:56 PM #5523
Модератор

Модератор

Roommates and recent lovers, Tiffany Watson and Gina Valentina decide to start things off slow, beginning with some breathing exercise in the form of meditation. Since Gina is going to be teaching, both women need to be naked, in order to be fully open and receptive. Tiffany has shown she's more than eager to sit back and let Gina take the lead. As they sit on the bed together, breathing in each other's air, feeling so relaxed and carefree, Gina pulls Tiffany in for a soft kiss. Leading her tongue down Tiffany's body, resting on her hard nipples. Sucking them to the sound of Tiffany's moans. Gently she traces Tiffany's body with her lips, until she reaches the soft, wet spot in between her legs. Working her finger deep inside Tiffany, while flicking her clit with her tongue. As Tiffany's cum drips into Gina's mouth, she places herself on top of Tiffany, face fucking her mouth. Back and forth, they make each other cum until they're spent, laying hand in hand on the bed. If Tiffany wasn't a believer in Gina's free loving ways before, she sure is now.. and so will you, after watching these two cum together....
Models: Tiffany Watson, Gina Valentina

Duration: 33 min 21 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:57 PM #5524
Модератор

Модератор

As masseuse, JoJo Kiss prepares to leave the Spa for the night, in walks her ex lesbian lover, Lena Nicole. As they stare at each other and attempt to make conversation, they each describe how awkward this situation is for the other. Wanting to keep things professional, in her own spa. JoJo lets Lena know that although she was planning on closing for the night, if she's really in pain, she'll help her out. Lena is extremely grateful and stresses that as long as JoJo's okay with doing the massage she is too. Whatever they have between each other, is in the past. To which, JoJo agrees, once again reiterating that she'd like to keep things strictly professional however, as Lena slowly undresses. JoJo, taking in every inch of her gorgeous body, their eyes lock. In that moment, they realize, after all this time of being apart, the fire they once had, has just been ignited...and there's no turning back.
Models: Lena Nicole, JoJo Kiss

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:57 PM #5525
Модератор

Модератор

In part two of Lovers Reunited, lesbian client Lena Nicole comes back for more massage therapy from former lover and masseuse JoJo Kiss. This time Lena proposes a twist, to return the favor and massage JoJo. The masseuse doubts her client's ability, but agrees to give it a try. It starts off surprisingly well, but when Lena starts getting turned on by JoJo's feet, it proves to be omen of what's to cum. Lena uses untraditional massage techniques that JoJo doesn't recognize. She grabs her ass and spreads her cheeks. It's obscene. She exposes the slit of her pussy and delicately fingers and strokes it. This is not what JoJo's used to, but it feels so good, and she can't help but moan in response. Lena goes down on JoJo's pussy, tonguing her lesbian clit and lapping her juices. The girls 69 heatedly, trying to remember why they broke up in the first place, and scissor fuck their horny pussies till they cum.
Models: Lena Nicole, JoJo Kiss

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:58 PM #5526
Модератор

Модератор

Out on a perfect European date, the sunshine soon heats up this sexy couple and they go inside to let off some steam. But things keep getting hotter as they soon act on their desires and bring their bodies closer together. This sweet little date soon gets very naughty, as the young couple explore each and every aspect of each other in the bedroom. Cries of pleasure ring out, and our young stud lets out a load of his love upon the lady's fine bubble butt.
Models: Dila

Duration: 19 min 59 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:58 PM #5527
Модератор

Модератор

Crystal Greenvelle is getting a meal ready when hubby Renato comes in hungry for something else. Watch as these specimens of sensuality dive into each others' bodies with ravenous lust. After tasting each others' sex, he drives himself deep into her pussy in reverse cowgirl on a chair, she moans with delight and goes from pussy to mouth like lightning. Eventually the sex is so good that Renato needs to explode, Crystal is more than happy to catch it in her waiting mouth.
Models: Crystal Greenvelle, Renato

Duration: 26 min 36 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:58 PM #5528
Модератор

Модератор

Young Jeremy is Malya's fitness coach, making sure she keeps nice and limber in her mature age. In her 60's, she's still got superb breasts! Jeremy does well to notice and takes the well-being of this hot blonde grandma to new levels.
Models: Malya, Jeremy

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:59 PM #5529
Модератор

Модератор

Its lonely waking up in the morning without someone to turn to and fuck their brains out. MacKenzie, however, has her methods down to a science. See, when she wakes up horny, she rushes into the spa where her favorite male masseurs are waiting to give her the massage and soothing sexual wake-up that she craves. She strips off her clothes and gets on the table. Her expert masseur enters the room to rub the tender horny teen, and get all of her tensions out. He begins with her back, but by the time he reaches her ass she's ready for his fingers to explore the folds of her sweet tight teen pussy. He happily teases her clit and lips before taking out his cock to let her play with using her warm tongue. Once they're both ready he gently stuffs her sweet wet teen pussy with his big cock, and letting her ride it using her tight virgin asshole until she's ready for his cum deep in her throat!MacKenzie
Models: Mackenzie

Duration: 19 min 54 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 06:00 PM #5530
Модератор

Модератор

Vanessa Twain and Vinna Reed have a secret to share, and it's magic of deep fist penetration. These two lovely ladies are experienced in opening up new boundaries, and soon they open up to each other just as wide. The sexy lesbian ladies lick their beautiful bodies until they are warmed up enough to get more intense. Purring like a sexy feline, Vanessa arches her back as Vinna goes down on her. From pussy-eating, to the most sophisticated cunnilingus, this clip is a master-class in sexy lady love. Listen as they cry with pleasure as that fist goes deeper and deeper within.
Models: Vinna Reed, Vanessa Twain

Duration: 26 min 7 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile